Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I ran last night and did MP miles.  Weird.  Saturday I could barely breathe and last night I ran at MP in warm weather.  Asthma, I don't understand you at all.  Therefore, asthma must be a WOMAN!  Haha.

FYP

Docket_Rocket

Hey!

it must be a man.  how else would it not perform when needed!

Just kidding....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

DD gets her braces off today.  First time in 6 years.  They'd better not tell me she needs Phase III.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Is Phase III "Let's bankrupt dad before you go to college?"

DD gets her braces off today.  First time in 6 years.  They'd better not tell me she needs Phase III.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey everyone.  Took yesterday off from running.  But had really fresh legs today so kinda got carried away and did 19.5.   Thought I'd do 15 or 16 but hit 15 miles and I was over 4 miles from home so it just worked out.  One of those good runs.

In other news one of the houses on our street has decided they need to have chickens and a chicken coop in their back yard.  It is against the law in Charleston and also a violation of the HOA policies.  I called the animal control folks. Saw them heading that way when I went to run this am.  As I'm the HOA president I also had the property management group send a letter.  Not like we are in the middle of the country or on big lots......Stupid people.

Marjorie

Marjorie, stupid people indeed.

Damaris, yeah, I couldn't afford Phase III anyhow.  It's not needed, but 6 years is enough. She has to wear the retainer, so she's still not happy.

Off for a run in the sun.  Ima needing a Vitamin D rush.

Docket_Rocket

I would ask for the permanent retainer.  I remember me having to redo braces because the normal retainers just keep getting loose and at one point the teeth started to move.

Marjorie, stupid people indeed.

Damaris, yeah, I couldn't afford Phase III anyhow.  It's not needed, but 6 years is enough. She has to wear the retainer, so she's still not happy.

Off for a run in the sun.  Ima needing a Vitamin D rush.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

ummmmmm, Jameson on the rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

Crew_Dawg

Good evening crew!  Had a good day today minus being in class all day hungover.  Ugh

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Docket_Rocket

Well, didn't your day just got better?  Or at least that's what I saw in FB!

Well, never mind.  One is never safe at 11pm on April's Fool, damn it.

Good evening crew!  Had a good day today minus being in class all day hungover.  Ugh

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

The old "Im gonna be a dad" trick works every year.

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Docket_Rocket

You know what happened to the boy who cried wolf.....

The old "Im gonna be a dad" trick works every year.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Is it time for vacation yet?

JAC Runner

who are you people?

Docket_Rocket

Well, Who are YOU?

Morning!  Trixie came downstairs for the first time to eat wet food.  Progress.  I have to take her back to the vet on Thursday and she caught a cold, but all she had was dehydration (say what?)  So, whenever I go on vacation, I'm going to have leave water in my bedroom to make sure lazy Trixie does not get dehydrated (apparently, she was too lazy to move downstairs to drink in the usual water bowl).  I have weird cats, I'm telling you.

Van, yeah, time for one.  My next one is to do the PR Marathon.  I hope DH can take Sunday and Monday off and with him having Fridays off, we can make it into a long weekend. Looking forward to that.

Damaris

Fundraising Page