Beginners and Beyond

New Spring Running Gear: Post Your pics! (Read 185 times)

LRB

Also bought 5 swimsuits last week. Seems when you are swimming 5-6 hours/week chlorine rot sets in

quickly and they don't last long.

Or turns your favorite pair of black trunks to green!

StepbyStep-SH

And here I clicked on this hoping for pics of LRB modeling the split shorts he bought last week. Tongue

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Dave

LRB

And here I clicked on this hoping for pics of LRB modeling the split shorts he bought last week. Tongue

That I bought them at all (even on clearance) was a miracle in and of itself.  Let's not get too hasty here!

cmb4314

Also bought 5 swimsuits last week. Seems when you are swimming 5-6 hours/week chlorine rot sets in

quickly and they don't last long. 

My husband didn't know about what chlorine does to swimsuits.  Nor did he realize that his suit was becoming rather see-through where the elastic in the fabric was failing.  I happened to notice when I was washing it one day - I have no idea how many times he swam with his suit like that Joking

My wildly inconsistent PRs:

5k: 24:36 (10/20/12)  

10k: 52:01 (4/28/12)  

HM: 1:50:09 (10/27/12)

Marathon: 4:19:11 (10/2/2011) 

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

As a former wrestler and powerlifter, I can't call a tank top a singlet.  I'm sorry, but running singlets are tank tops.

Singlets.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

MrNamtor

I've been looking for one of these for a long time. Anyone know where i can get one?

Ball of Fury

1990?

I've been looking for one of these for a long time. Anyone know where i can get one?

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Mmmmm...beer

As a former wrestler and powerlifter, I can't call a tank top a singlet.  I'm sorry, but running singlets are tank tops.

Singlets.

I wrestled too, and had a hard time calling a tank top a singlet, but decided not to fight it and just go with the flow. lol My initial reaction was, "That's not a singlet!" Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

GC100k

I wrestled too, and had a hard time calling a tank top a singlet, but decided not to fight it and just go with the flow. lol My initial reaction was, "That's not a singlet!" Smile

A lot of the track guys do wear wrestling-type singlets.  And the women wear less.

@runjerseygirl

The hubby just dropped a G on a new bike.  Today he's going to get pedals and shoes.  I think I'm due some new running gear.

Do you even run?

After squeezing 540 miles out of my fourth pair of Ghost 4's, I picked up some Ghost 5's this past weekend. F'n shoes cost too damn much.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

My new bluetooth headset.

Don't believe everything you think. 

delicate flower

I dunno...maybe the wrestlers got it wrong.

<3

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+ and I love them! I also get 50% off of all Asics through my racing team, and I've ordered the Noosafast racing flats, a number of Core Singlets, and the Legato shorts.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54