Beginners and Beyond

L&O - the truth (Read 330 times)

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

+1 It seems every L&O member feels he/she has to come here to post a comment which is essentially the exact same thing as what has already been said.

Didn't Lily just say this same thing.

You people have issues 

RSX

Didn't Lily just say this same thing.

I still don't get why this whole thread started here. History lessons and drama involving L&O, will you be bringing this all to every forum now so that there isn't anyone getting the wrong impression?

Mocking someone for a terrible day in their life whether they made a bad decision or not is just sick, and each time it gets explained you only come off worse.

I still don't get why this whole thread started here. History lessons and drama involving L&O, will you be bringing this all to every forum now so that there isn't anyone getting the wrong impression?

Mocking someone for a terrible day in their life whether they made a bad decision or not is just sick, and each time it gets explained you only come off worse.

But they are all nice people in the L&O and they just get a bad reputation because people spread rumors. Have you not seen the truth. They are smart, compassionate, hard working runners that dont pick on people. They are all fast and pretty and nice. That's the truth. Just ask them. Wink

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

RSX

But they are all nice people in the L&O and they just get a bad reputation because people spread rumors. Have you not seen the truth. They are smart, compassionate, hard working runners that dont pick on people. They are all fast and pretty and nice. That's the truth. Just ask them. Wink

Yeah maybe they misquote themselves

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

You're just upset that we didn't understand your humor.

In transit, arriving on time. 

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

I think part of the reason people use the dog thing to get to you is because it is an example of your inability to take responsibility for the consequences of your actions.  The situation was far more severe than anything revolving around the amount of crazy you spew all over the internet and seemingly "forget" the next day or week (and then start all over again).

I wouldn't create a troll to taunt you about it, but lets really think about it here... you had something horrific happen because you had poor judgment.  You allowed your dog to run near the edge of a cliff without a leash.  Sadly and tragically, your family pet lost its life and your kids had to witness it.

It's a tragedy when an irresponsible person operating a vehicle is sending a text message and causes a crash that kills someone (or themselves), but what's always somewhat more tragic is that situations like that could have been prevented.

Maybe if you stop acting like everything in your life happens TO you and never, ever BECAUSE of you, people would stop using it as bait.

I'm going to mark this as the last time I try to make you see more than just your own side of things.

Absolute bullshit grape. about the dog. How dare you. I did not allow my dog to run near the edge of a cliff without a leash. What a bitchy thing to write. Do you really need me to go through it step by step so you can know what happened rather than using this as some vile jab to score 'Internet points'. Just wow. Grow up.

Nope. I think it's cool that I got kicked. I actually lasted longer there than I thought I would. I don't think it's cool that others have been kicked and then people come over to start crap here.

Tomas

MrNamtor

Now, now FS. Haven't we all discussed and agreed that we prefer a neatly trimmed bush? Don't get all willy-nilly with your shrubbery.

Ever try to do any topiary?

RSX

He is pretty deep

MrNamtor

+1000 @ T

He is pretty deep

TWSS

Tomas

MrNamtor

That would be what HE said, i'd think

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

He is pretty deep

I wouldn't know

In transit, arriving on time. 

Oolong the bunny.  I just went there.

bunnies and MFing pancakes.

happylily

LOL...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010