Beginners and Beyond

L&O - the truth (Read 330 times)

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

I am impressed that nobody has subscribed to this thread.

In transit, arriving on time. 

Dr. Cornsitter

I am impressed that nobody has subscribed to this thread.

Why would we need to when we spend all day refreshing our browsers anyway? It's not like any of us work or have lives, for cryin' out loud, lol.

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Why would we need to when we spend all day refreshing our browsers anyway? It's not like any of us work or have lives, for cryin' out loud, lol.

Well you know, just so you won't miss a single post of this incredible thread!

MrNamtor

Oh, yes, Jan can truly be frightening sometimes. ::shudder::

Sometimes people who are actually ok folks think they have to be edgy because they're on the internet. Or if they think everyone else is so way edgy and cool and they want to fit in.

It's basic human nature to want to fit in with whatever social group you hang with. Anyone would. I guess the key is choosing the groups you hang with.

this thing as taken several turns and been fun.

i see some new pics of my old L&O peeps.

THM- nice pic (please dont correct my grammar Smile

Catty- all I can make out of you pic is awesome.

cornsitter- what is this work you speak of?

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Sometimes people who are actually ok folks think they have to be edgy because they're on the internet. Or if they think everyone else is so way edgy and cool and they want to fit in.

It's basic human nature to want to fit in with whatever social group you hang with. Anyone would. I guess the key is choosing the groups you hang with.

this happened to me over in the L&O. I saw a few people acting silly and didnt notice all the good people that were there. I got caught up in the silliness and said mean things. I cant even blame the DP.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

delicate flower

Oh, yes, Jan can truly be frightening sometimes. ::shudder::

LOL she is seriously like one of the nicest people on the internet.

<3

RSX

Drunk posts are great. It isn't every day that a nice person tells you to f off.

My drunk posts are more likely to have all kinds of punctuation issues.

nolamama

CQTM

Drunk posts are great. It isn't every day that a nice person tells you to f off.

She was just trying to be edgy and cool in the B&B.

MrNamtor

well there you have it.One of the nicest people on the internet joins a group of people who entertain themselves by causing problems and talking smack about other people, and she does the same.  QED as they say in the logic business.

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

They have obviously been a very bad influence on her. Smile

nolamama

CQTM

well there you have it.One of the nicest people on the internet joins a group of people who entertain themselves by causing problems and talking smack about other people, and she does the same.  QED as they say in the logic business.

Shame on you, B&B! Look what you're doing to nice folks of L&O.

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Do I have to PM everyone to join the B&B?

You people have issues 

RSX

Yes just like Charlie Sheen

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

That sounds like something I should be saying to my daughters in a couple of years time. But I'll leave that crap to their Dad Smile