Beginners and Beyond

L&O - the truth (Read 330 times)

What's that you say?  Rum?  I haven't touched any in years.

You still on the wagon? Or is it off the wagon?

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

LRB

You still on the wagon? Or is it off the wagon?

After a three month ride on the wagon (not drinking), I fell off and popped the cork on March 30 and have been trying desperately to drink my County dry ever since (drinking like a mutha fucka)!

happylily

After a three month ride on the wagon (not drinking), I fell off and popped the cork on March 30 and have been trying desperately to drink my County dry ever since (drinking like a mutha fucka)!

And you see how fast you're running now?! That's the key! You and LTH have been keeping this secret from the rest of us, slow pokes. Embarrassed

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Making up for lost time is fun Smile

Tomas

LRB

And you see how fast you're running now?! That's the key! You and LTH have been keeping this secret from the rest of us, slow pokes. Embarrassed

I was just gifted a case of Kendall Jackson Sonoma County Cabernet.   Run fast?  I may break the fuckin sound barrier!

MrNamtor

I was just gifted a case of Kendall Jackson Sonoma County Cabernet.   Run fast?  I may break the fuckin sound barrier!

Or you may break a police barrier with your car which could be not as good. Big grin

MrNamtor

actually one of the reasons i quit drinking was because i would often break social barriers, and that doesn't usually work well either.

Docket_Rocket

Thankfully. Last thing we need is you drunk posting.Wink

actually one of the reasons i quit drinking was because i would often break social barriers, and that doesn't usually work well either.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

You should post more in L&O.

You may have seen me over there posting under my troll account. I go by the name T-rod in L&O.

You may have seen me over there posting under my troll account. I go by the name T-rod in L&O.

So you are the troll that caused those chicks to send me all those nude selfies. Smile

Tomas

Kittyface

Tragic hip

You should post more in L&O.

+1

No more marathons

I thought you were banned.

Not from B&B - that was from L&O.  Twice now, but they have been nice enough to let me back in.

I'm going to try to behave in both groups.  Tight lips

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Not from B&B - that was from L&O.  Twice now, but they have been nice enough to let me back in.

I'm going to try to behave in both groups.  Tight lips

Why go back if they booted you twice.

Tomas

Docket_Rocket

Because third time's the charm?

Why go back if they booted you twice.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MrNamtor

GO Blackhawks!

Anyway to my Boston friends, there's always next year. Plus everyone's going to the marathon this year right? Big grin