Beginners and Beyond

8 AM here in Southern IN and still no Sundialies? (Read 43 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

You guys are slacking so I figured what the hell.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Just woke up.

I think I do have a cold.

Ended up with more traffic going back home last night.  We don't know why it took 2.5 hours to pick our friend in Miami Beach and go back to Coconut Grove for dinner, but there were emergency vehicles and lots of cars.  But on our way back to Miami Beach, they had closed I95, and there must have been fatalities since the cars looked like they were flattened. 

Some miles with hubby or none, we'll see.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Morning.

FreeSoul87, thank you for starting today's thread.

Damaris, I hope that your cold is gone soon and that you have a pleasant day.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Yesterday I went ahead and ran 3 miles with Dorian and Rocky, I'll try to keep up with running the day before my long run, even if it will only be 3-4 miles.

This morning I ran 15 miles, technically 15.2 but I stopped the garmin and 15 then did an easy cool down for .2 miles but I shall not count it damn it.

I had this post ready 15 minutes ago........ but got distracted.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

'Sup!

For as much as I wanted to run, when it came time to suddenly I didn't! 

I made the most of it.  8 miles done.

StepbyStep-SH

4.6 recovery miles this morning. Slow.

We had whole-house insomnia going on last night. DS was up for at least 3 hours, DH couldn't sleep, and between them they woke me up several times. So while the guys slept in until nearly 9, I got up and did my run. Church isn't happening today.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Not slacking! Out running.

Last Sunday I about died on my LR, and it was only 12 so not actually long.

Today felt really good, likely due to one or more of these factors: (1) slept like a Baboon last night, (2) went out earlier & not as warm, (3) took water & Gu, unusual for me (4) some days are just better than others.

15 miles at 8:46 average, including last 2 miles at 7:56 & 7:50.

57.3 for the week. Boo-yah.

Dave

happylily

18 miles done, 7:58 pace overall. First 16 @ MP +10 secs, last 2 @ recovery pace. 84*F, 62% humidity. As much as I dislike it, I had to briefly stop twice for water. But I was able to will myself into getting back to pace, so that's what matters most. Now time for a sunny Sunday with vodka, orange juice, ice cubes and hamburgers.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

B-Plus

I know! I checked at around 3 but still nothing. I know it's Sunday, but c'mon! I wanted to make a drunk dailies post!!!!

SRD. 43 day streak ends.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Morning! Yesterday we had a couple of hours with contractions at 5 minutes apart. Then they slowed down to about 12 minutes apart. Last night we went in to the Dr. just to get evaluated. They recommended a lot of walking. DW is getting ready now, but DD should be going down for a nap within he hour. My mom and myself are going to Home Depot or something similar to get stuff after she goes down for a nap. I was able to get in my LR of 13.4 miles, and I ended the week with 49.8. Yep, I'm leaving it there.

Today will be more waiting. I'll keep you posted!

- Andrew

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.2. Waited for the rain to stop. Don't mind running in rain. Hate standing there waiting for my Garmin to lock in on satellite in the rain. Pretty good run.

Marjorie

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

11 easy done - DW and DD tootled along on bikes.

Pleasant day.

LRB

11 easy done

That was a sick ass run you had Thursday night.  So what's your VDOT 58?

delicate flower

Duathlon.

4th OA

1st place masters

<3

LRB

Duathlon.

4th OA

1st place masters

DAYUM!

Oh yeah baby!