Beginners and Beyond

For the Moms out there (Read 96 times)

I post mainly in the sub 4 group. Not that i have made that time yet but, thats a different story.

My wife is not a runner but is a great wife and Mother. I thought some of the Moms here may get a kick out of this. My wife is being shy about it and hasnt really spread the word so I figured I would help. Not really just for Moms but, written by a Mom about the life with three sons.

I hope you find it as entertaining as I do.

http://justmommatters.wordpress.com/

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27

MrNamtor

I post mainly in the sub 4 group. Not that i have made that time yet but, thats a different story.

I like this. Gonna read the link now but i just wanted to say that

I like this. Gonna read the link now but i just wanted to say that

Yeah, mid cycle for my first full marathon I managed to break a toe, thus ending my journey. Next year.

scissorbill

Cute!  I have three sons too and they'd never let me hear the end of onion cake pops!

Village people

They are so cute! I have three boys and three girls, some of them could use an onion pop!

Dr. Cornsitter

This might sound weird, but I wanna eat your babies' faces. I see cute kids and I just wanna eat 'em up. I promise it won't hurt. Ask my three-year-old. He loves it.

He'll be singing a different tune when he's 23 and I'm still doing it, though.

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

Ball of Fury

Thanks for sharing Roll!  I am in awe of those of you with more than 2 children...my house feels like a zoo already!!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

the little one would probably laugh uncontrollably if you did that. The other two would be making tracks to get ot of there.

This might sound weird, but I wanna eat your babies' faces. I see cute kids and I just wanna eat 'em up. I promise it won't hurt. Ask my three-year-old. He loves it.

Ami - the big step was from one to two, after that its like herding cats Cool

Ball of Fury

the little one would probably laugh uncontrollably if you did that. The other two would be making tracks to get ot of there.

Ami - the big step was from one to two, after that its like herding cats Cool

See that's a problem too:  DH is allergic to cats Big grin

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15