Beginners and Beyond

Looting in Boston (Read 209 times)

Buelligan

Sadness upon sadness... human scavengers looting Boston Marathon jackets by the arm load.

http://now.msn.com/boston-marathon-bombing-video-appears-to-show-people-stealing-jackets

Hopefully these people will be publicly outed and shamed... and perhaps arrested, if not worse.

Sadness upon sadness... human scavengers looting Boston Marathon jackets by the arm load.

http://now.msn.com/boston-marathon-bombing-video-appears-to-show-people-stealing-jackets

Hopefully these people will be publicly outed and shamed... and perhaps arrested, if not worse.

I bet those assholes are putting them on eBay or something.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

LRB

Losers lose, that's why they are losers.

It won't take long before they are identified I am sure.

B-Plus

Oh for fuck sakes. Fuck you assholes!!!!! (not you guys here Smile)

Sloooow.

I just saw the videos this morning. With every disaster, there is scum amongst the heroes. I really hope they are named and SHAMED.

Ball of Fury

Seriously, what in the holy hell is wrong with people???

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

It sucks but at least its not the police looting this time like during Katrina

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Even if they don't get caught, do you think anybody would wear one, or buy one, or even accept it if they gave it away?  I wouldn't.  You can call it Karma, Godsmack, what goes around comes around, or whatever you want to call it.  If someone took the opportunity to loot after a tragedy like this, they're asking for a long string of bad breaks.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Docket_Rocket

Shameful.  It always happens after a disaster.  Ugh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

YAYpril - B-Plus

Disgusting.

Luke79

Fuckin assholes.  They will be dealt with I'm sure.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

I don't think the jackets are going to fit those guys.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Fucking douchebags.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Consequences.......hmmmmmmmm.......makes me think.  I don't think you can stop people from doing stupid/foolish/hateful/evil things but it makes me wonder if the consequences weren't more sever if more people might not think twice.

We damn near cater to offenders these days.  Every consideration appears to be on behalf of the accused anymore as they are "victimized" in their own mind and deserve "rights" that sometimes even upstanding citizens don't get.

I'll never be voted President but if I was, I'd start tarring and feathering people in the town squares....TOMORROW!!!  And I'd put these two scumbags at the front of the line!

Randy

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I hate people sometimes.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to