Beginners and Beyond

Injured Again (Read 85 times)

Buelligan

Could just be a symptom of getting old(er).... it's my lower back.  Couldn't be happening at a worst time, I'm right in the middle of a rental house rehab.   Running is out of the question, just being able to stay mobile is going to be hard enough.  I think I strained it clearing some trees a few months ago, been bothering me ever since.  Now just being active makes it hurt.  Gotta save all my physical reserves for the important tasks at hand.  There will be no running until this is 100%.

I will return.  Save my spot.

GinnyinPA

Sorry to hear you're hurt.  Take it easy with the rehab work, if you can.  Hope you heal quickly.

LRB

Could just be a symptom of shit happens?

Yes, shit happens to me all the time.

Docket_Rocket

Ugh.  Hope the back feels better soon.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Ugh.  Hope the back feels better soon.

RSX

Sorry that happened and hope your recovery goes well

bluerun

Super B****

Well, that sucks.  Feel better ASAP!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Buelligan

I'm back, baby!  I got moobs and love handles now, sweat burns my face like acid, my toenails hurt, and my Altra Instincts apparently decomposed, but I'm back, back, back! Well, not all the way back, but enough back to at least start building a base again.

Anyways... I'm back!

Docket_Rocket

Yay.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

I'm back, baby!  I got moobs and love handles now, sweat burns my face like acid, my toenails hurt, and my Altra Instincts apparently decomposed, but I'm back, back, back! Well, not all the way back, but enough back to at least start building a base again.

Anyways... I'm back!

Running with moobs beats not running with no moobs. Glad you can run again.

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Welcome back to the wonderful hobby of jogging!

<3

Buelligan

I need a new avatar...

<<<--- this isn't my dog.  She's just a good friend of mine.  Peach is so cute, though.  Hey, Peach.

LRB

Sweat burns my face like acid...

Wow, I haven't thought about that in forever. I actually ran with something called a sweat gutter my second year of running to prevent that.

workinprogress11

Glad your back at it!  Explain the burning sweat, though.