Beginners and Beyond

What were you doing the year Kristin was born? (Read 110 times)

Philliefan33

This is a spinoff of the "User Name" thread.  Kristin was born in 1985.  What were you doing that year?

I was a senior in college.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Hahahahahaha this is hilarious!!!

Well from New Year's Day until October 1st I was resting comfortably and developing nicely in my mom's utereus. And then I joined the world and for the next 3 months I was spending my time eating, crying and pooping, occasional tummy time, walks in the stroller by the lake and sometimes hiking in a backpack on my dad's back. Those were the days Smile

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

hog4life

I had been married 2 years with 2 kids, had 2 cars, and 2 dogs.

Birdwell

I graduated.

(but which graduation? Kindergarten? Elementary school? junior high? High school?)

hog4life

Hahahahahaha this is hilarious!!!

Well from New Year's Day until October 1st I was resting comfortably and developing nicely in my mom's utereus. And then I joined the world and for the next 3 months I was spending my time eating, crying and pooping, occasional tummy time, walks in the stroller by the lake and sometimes hiking in a backpack on my dad's back. Those were the days Smile

You forgot sleeping!

Hip Redux

LOL

Let's see... I think I was in third grade.  So I guess likely chasing boys in the playground at recess. Big grin

happylily

LOL...

I lived in British Columbia. I was pregnant and on my way back home to Quebec after a few years away to learn English. I was young and naive.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Flippin' burgers at Burger King while wearing the most ridiculous polyester burnt orange uniforms known to man.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I would have been in the terrible twos toddler stage.  I guess I'm just another youngin', but I just discovered some white hairs the other day. 

Running is dumb.

obiebyke

I was running around at daycare because it was another year until I started preschool.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

bluerun

Super B****

Can't say I remember it well, but I was very busy being a one-year-old.  (Or a four-month-old at first.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

delicate flower

I was in 8th grade, transforming from a little bastard troublemaker of a kid into a dorky straight-edged teen.

The Kansas City Royals won the World Series that year.  Little did we know that would be last World Series the team would ever win.

<3

bluerun

Super B****

I would have been in the terrible twos toddler stage.  I guess I'm just another youngin', but I just discovered some white hairs the other day. 

I don't feel sorry for you since I have the same dilemma and I'm younger than you are

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Singer who runs a smidge

Seventh grade.  My first year at junior high.  I had to remember my locker combination, change classes, and wear a uniform for PE! 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

This is a spinoff of the "User Name" thread.  Kristin was born in 1985.  What were you doing that year?

I was a senior in college.

+1.

Dave