Beginners and Beyond

NC24 - FE thread (Read 58 times)

Ms Chenandler Bong

So, North Coast 24 is in just 3 weeks!  I was wondering who might be considering coming to Cleveland to either run it or crew or just hang out?

Marathon and ultra marathon runner.  Sour Patch Kid addict.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Last year they met at the Pavilion in the park on Friday evening to meet and eat. I was too late getting in to join them. I intend to rectify that this year.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

aplodder

Susan

I'm coming just to hang out and eat donuts.   Well, I *might* plod through a few laps as well.   I'll be there sometime Friday.

Sad and jealous that I can't be there this year.  I'll see what I can do about the weather.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

LRS

Chasing Muses

We'll arrive Friday afternoon, in time to meet up with the group. My Wife and 12 Y.O. son are coming to help crew. Getting really excited for the race, and seeing everyone.

Van, you'll be missed, but, uhh, didn't you "see what you could do about the weather" last year? Big grin

Well, I held the rain off as long as I could.  I only have so much pull you know.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

The past two years, we have done dinner and a group photo the night before at the pavilion.  It's usually something simple like pizza and then whatever else people want to bring to share.  It's a chance to see the park and meet everyone before the event.  If you can't make it Friday night, though, it's cool.  There's plenty of time to meet and talk to everyone during the actual event ....

Trail Monster

DH and I direct a race that day but I plan to drive out and hang out and maybe run a little with everyone if I can make it. I'll bring goodies and coffee if I can make it out! Smile

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop