Beginners and Beyond

You Cannot Expect Me To Create A Funny Title TUESDAILIES (Read 33 times)

Docket_Rocket

This is the Tuesdailies!  You know what to do, lazies!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  A short run for us tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Will be 84 degrees and sunny today in San Antonio.  Sounds like a perfect day to do a run/walk along the San Antonio Riverwalk and then have a post-run beer.  Which is exactly what I am going to do.   Gonna enjoy this weather for the next couple of days.  By Friday our high for the day will be only 39 degrees!  It figures the flippin' weather would get cold again for the weekend  Angry when I have 3 races to do this weekend.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

StepbyStep-SH

Hodge-podge workout today. I'm still a little uncertain about the ribs, so I ran 2 miles easy on the TM, did 15 minutes on the recumbent bike, then walked another mile on the indoor track. So far, things seem to feel OK, so hopefully I'll be back to my normal running tomorrow. Strength training will wait another week though.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

Supp peeps!

I got 7 miles done dressed like the running 'ho bag that I am!

It was 28 crisp degrees and I wore a singlet, arm warmers and shorts.  A pic is available by request only, because the last time I sent one unsolicited, the internet blew up.

Anyhoo, I also did 4 strides and them shits felt great!!  I hope I did not screw anything up doing those, I just felt so strong that I could not resist.

It was a great run!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

An easy 1.4 miles for me and Rocky this morning, part of our Holiday Running Streak - so far so good! Hopefully some strength training exercises today.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

4-6 easy miles later. I got a massage yesterday and it was great. I highly recommend them. All the knots and lactic acid in my calves and glutes are gone. That's what I'm talkin about.

Ric-G

D - have a good run later

scotty - enjoy the cerveza later

step - sounds like you're almost there

lrb - nice when a run feels so good

free - keep streakin'

jack - have a good easy run later

5 miles this AM. no big deal. breakfast goodies at work this morning that some folks are bringing in. works for me. have a great day all!

marathon pr - 3:16

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I have been absentee....sorry. After my race Saturday I drove down to my boyfriend's in Maryland. We went to the Giants vs Redskins game Sunday night (my team vs his team) and both took personal days Monday so we could sleep in and I could drive back to NY at my leisure (because obviously was not heading back after midnight when the game ended Sunday). Yesterday I attempted a long run with the doggie, but I had to cut it off a mile and a half in because my shin hurt too bad to run. Ended up limping back to his house, wishing I had brought my phone to call him and have him come find us in the car. Felt so pathetic Sad. Taking a rest day today....

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

Wait a sec - let's go back to the title:

"You Cannot Expect Me To Create A Funny Title TUESDAILIES"

Why can't I?

delicate flower

GOOD MORNING.  I punched into work just after 7:00, I look up, and it's 11:00 already.  Cripes.

I went to the gym before work and did gym stuff.  I will run after work....TM vs outdoors TBD. 

<3

Docket_Rocket

Wait a sec - let's go back to the title:

"You Cannot Expect Me To Create A Funny Title TUESDAILIES"

Why can't I?

Well, you can.  But I could not until I got my coffee.  I still cannot.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Well, you can.  But I could not until I got my coffee.  I still cannot.

You fell for that?  It's the B double B triple B.  She juss' messin' wit cha.

LRB

I am actually thinking about a track workout....GASP!  Shocked

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

LRB: You're one crazy guy. 26 degrees and a singlet?

I did 5 Easy miles on a TM this morning. I think my mileage will be affected this week because I have to get home early enough to run my snowblower before my daughter goes to sleep. So shorter runs until it stops snowing! Hopefully that will happen today or tomorrow.

- Andrew