Beginners and Beyond

Indianapolis Monumental (Read 97 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I am in a loop with others who are participating in the Indy Monumental Full and Half Marathon, just figured out where I could find my bib number - 8514!

Anybody else with plans of being at this race Saturday?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

happylily

I think there are a few people over in L&O who are running it. You should go post your question there, FS. Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

hog4life

Awood from the Penguin thread is. I'm on stalk alert, thanks for your bib number. Good luck.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

No thank you Julie, I want to be around nice and pleasant people. Joking

Your welcome Hog4Life, I have no problem being stalked Big grin

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

happylily

Darn it... Maybe tomorrow? It'll be Friday, then. Big grin

Maybe Mary is running it. She lives in that area, I believe.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

No, plus I am banned remember.

I don't run around at the RW forums, but apparently they've got loopfests or parties so hopefully I will be running into a lot of forumites. It's going to be a crazy weekend, getting there Friday afternoon, walking to the Expo that evening and then finding a place to eat. Hopefully Dorian will do better with being away from home this time, we're only a block or two from the start/finish so we'll be able to walk to it just like in St. Louis and then breakfast (maybe), the zoo and other attractions that Dorian will like. Then Sunday is my birthday!!!! I will be 26 years old, hopefully this will be an awesome birthday weekend.

PRs

RSX

I thought I read on RWOL 2 months ago about an elite making her debut there. Does that sound familiar?

hog4life

No, plus I am banned remember.

I don't run around at the RW forums, but apparently they've got loopfests or parties so hopefully I will be running into a lot of forumites. It's going to be a crazy weekend, getting there Friday afternoon, walking to the Expo that evening and then finding a place to eat. Hopefully Dorian will do better with being away from home this time, we're only a block or two from the start/finish so we'll be able to walk to it just like in St. Louis and then breakfast (maybe), the zoo and other attractions that Dorian will like. Then Sunday is my birthday!!!! I will be 26 years old, hopefully this will be an awesome birthday weekend.

Happy Birthday, sounds like this will be an epic event for you and family with so much going on.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I think I saw something on their FB page. You  mean this?:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/indianapolis-monumental-marathon/press-release-historic-stage-set-for-olympic-contest-world-record-attempt-at-mon/10152313704874535

Thanks H4L, I hope so. Right now the forecast shows low 40's for the start of the race so I most likely won't wear anything long sleeves but I will probably wear my capris. It's going to be great temperatures for racing a half marathon, I am excited Smile

I thought I read on RWOL 2 months ago about an elite making her debut there. Does that sound familiar?

PRs

RSX

hog4life

I can't find you by bib #, last name?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Do I want to give my last name on here............. ? Big grin

Hadley

It's weird how they have it set up.

PRs

hog4life

Do I want to give my last name on here............. ? Big grin

Hadley

It's weird how they have it set up.

Your soul is safe with me Big grin. Didn't you see my RR!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, my brain is fried right now Sad is your RR on the first page?

Your soul is safe with me Big grin. Didn't you see my RR!

PRs

hog4life

Lol, my brain is fried right now Sad is your RR on the first page?

Yes, towards the bottom of page "United Cerebral Palsy Life Without Limits Half RR"