Beginners and Beyond

Reports and Photos: Three 5Ks Done on New Year's Day (Read 250 times)

PragmaticRnnr

Fitness Jogger

Nice job Scotty!  Go get a foot massage!

Anomalous

Scotty, you don't waste time! You've started 2013 with a bang!

Half Fanatic  #3091  ~   Marathon debut: 11/16/13 Anthem Richmond Marathon

"Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious." - Rumi

Antipodean

That's impressive, even without the issue of arthritis that you have! I was sure your last 5k was going to be slower, but you surprised me! Way to start the year in style!

Julie

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary

SheCan

Scotty you have so much energy!  Great reports and races, and lots of congratulations to you!  Loved the New Year's tiaras in the midnight race.  Your Gail is such a hottie and looked awesome in her tiara   That 2nd race looked very cold to me.  Can't believe you got up that early to be there after after racing at midnight.  And awesome job  on even finishing that 3rd race.  Loved this pic and did the guy on the right shed weight as he ran?

:  

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Snickers1230

Awesome job Scotty!

I may have missed it somewhere, but what was the final race count for 2012?

Formerly Jackie_601 on RW

Next up:

4/27 - Green 6.2 10K

Zelanie

Scotty,  I think it's really a testament to your consistency week after week that you were able to run your third race so close to the time of your first (and faster than #2!).  Clearly all of the work that you do has paid off and that's evident here!

I loved the trees along the course for #3, and the bib numbers for everyone!  Good thing they didn't use bib numbers for door prizes!

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

New shorts look great, Scott. !!!!