Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES! (Read 39 times)

LRB

'Sup!

Run AM, TRX PM. Work in between, adult beverages afterwards. You know how we do it.

delicate flower

'Morning.  It's kind of nice getting into the office early ahead of everyone else.  The only sounds I hear are the buzzing of computers and lights, and my fingers on my keyboard.  I wish the entire day could go like this.

I've got 50 minutes of easy running to do later today.  I'll make time for a strength workout too.

<3

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning. Friend got in last night. We may run a bit this am. Expo later so she can pick up packet

LRB did  you see last night I posted I found a recipe for avocado wontons?. Reminded me if the crisps we had at that place in Rochester Rd. They look wonderful

Marjorie

LRB

LRB did  you see last night I posted I found a recipe for avocado wontons?. Reminded me if the crisps we had at that place in Rochester Rd. They look wonderful

Yes, keep us updated.  I love anything avocado!

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  5 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Yes, keep us updated.  I love anything avocado!

If you can get the recipe, please share, Marjorie!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Morning!  8-10 after work.

QOTD- Treadmill- garage or house?  Neither location has a TV, both should have wireless.

delicate flower

QOTD- Treadmill- garage or house?  Neither location has a TV, both should have wireless.

If I owned one, it'd go in the finished basement.  Not enough room in the garage for two cars and a treadmill.  But, the basement would stink of Phil stink if we owned a treadmill, and so I am not allowed to have one.  So my treadmills are at the gym.

<3

LRB

Basement for me and once in a second story bedroom that I turned into a mini-gym when kid #1 left.

Zelanie

We don't have basements here in the pacific NW.  They would be flooded 80% of the year.

LRB

We don't have basements here in the pacific NW.  They would be flooded 80% of the year.

Oh. Well that answers that then. The kitchen. 

Docket_Rocket

I have mine in the living room but my living is half of the house, pretty spacious.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

outoftheblue

I have my TM inside in a multi-use room/den.  It used to be in the garage and I didn't care for that.  I also think it's harder on the TM with the dust, insects, etc.

Speaking of TMs, I plan on 3 or 4 recovery miles on one today.

Life is good.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

SRD for me so that means a core workout.  We don't have a TM.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Let's see if I can paste the link

http://www.spendwithpennies.com/crispy-avocado-wontons/

6.1 with Tessa this am.  Good run

Marjorie