Beginners and Beyond

Obligatory Friday Meltdown Thread (or: Kay goes 3/3 for her February Goals) (Read 292 times)

happylily

So I guess now is not the time to say that the real reason I run is to improve my cardiovascular fitness level for marathon sex sessions?

Dave... you're my favorite oversexed old hippie and you look great. Big grin Sorry you felt you had to take your pic down. So many insecure and envious men around here... Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

That's a Matrix reference....

Is it? Whatever...

(stop embarrassing me Big grin)

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

So I guess now is not the time to say that the real reason I run is to improve my cardiovascular fitness level for marathon sex sessions?

Well I suppose if a guy can run a marathon while dribbling 2 basketballs, then I guess you can run a marathon while...wait, that's not what you were talking about, was it?

Dave

notimeforthat

That made you laugh and the rest of this thread didn't? c'mon Allie. Big grin

Dave, you did not offend me. It was never about me being offended. I have been a nurse for 16 years and have seen more asses than a strip club (most of them flat and saggy).

I simply said no more than MJ said, but because Kay takes issue with my opinions, she snarked and I shot back.

You are all adults as far as I know (or even care really) and feel free to post what you want.

I don't find the thread funny, so much as sad and pretty dumb.

Judgement is a funny thing. If one agrees with the OP then you are all on board, but the person(s) that disagree are oddly "judged" to be prudes and clergy while everyone else in the peanut gallery shooting sunshine up said asses is considered to be "free thinking". Really?

Heads up: former L&O (full disclosure: shockingly we don't get along) had a boss snoop and find out her identity and sent information to her hubby as I remember it and then when the hubby got it he started looking around. Bad situation all around. While we don't agree at all on any issue really, I felt badly for her because she just was having "fun" online and it back fired. It was a bad situation and I don't wish that crap on anyone...ever.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Why can't we all be happy! I'd say lets have an orgy, but some might be offended Big grin and I would be joking as I am not into that stuff, but it sounds funny none the less.

Not everyone is going to agree with each other, and some will hate each other but I wish sex and body parts could bring us all together. Smile

Let's have some rum and cake. This weekend I am going somewhere and having margaritas darn it!

Anyways....

Can you please edit the thread title Kay PS Smile, maybe others who haven't gotten in here yet won't read the first few pages. I don't want to be in the title anymore *puppy eyes*.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

@runjerseygirl

I don't take issue with Glinda's opinions.  I take issue with the soapbox from which she announces them.

And I don't dislike anyone here (aside from what Namtor may think).  I don't have enough energy to put into disliking people.  Unless you hurt my kid.  Then it's on like Donkey Kong.

I embrace differences of opinion.  I don't embrace people scolding me like I'm a teenager who just got caught with a dime bag.

In any case, GOALS MET!!!

Do you even run?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Thank you Kay PS Big grin

Congrats on going 3/3 for your February goals. I am going to hit 95 miles month! Whoohoo! And March I aim for 100-105 miles.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

notimeforthat

With all the people that posted complaints of crass PMs, I would think folks would have had more sense. Go figure.

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Things I've gleaned from this thread:

1. We can repost pictures in a sexual nature

2. We can have an opinion on what others do as long as we aren't on a soap box

3. if you don't agree with it, you're judgmental

4. PMs are okay, especially if they lead to sex, as long as they're not creepy, in which case we can complain about them

5. Poor Manti.

In transit, arriving on time. 

@runjerseygirl

4. PMs are okay, especially if they lead to sex, as long as they're not creepy, in which case we can complain about them

5. Poor Manti.

And island permits make everyone happy.  Cool

Do you even run?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

ANYWAYS........

Rum, tequila and Cake....... or some other form of desert??

Ooh oh oh, Blue Bunny Bordeaux Black Cherry Ice Cream....... YUUUUUUMMMMMMM Big grin

PRs

@runjerseygirl

ANYWAYS........

Rum, tequila and Cake....... or some other form of desert??

Ooh oh oh, Blue Bunny Bordeaux Black Cherry Ice Cream....... YUUUUUUMMMMMMM Big grin

Ooh, my RP brought me home made bourbon balls last week.  They were To. Die. For!!!

Do you even run?

MrNamtor

5. Poor Manti.

I can't stand people who use the word "gleaned".  My opinion is you should stop using it. Makes you seem pretentious.

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

I can't stand people who use the word "gleaned".  My opinion is you should stop using it. Makes you seem pretentious.

6. We can act however we want, but others can't treat us accordingly

Also, were you on your soapbox when you made that statement?

In transit, arriving on time. 

@runjerseygirl

6. We can act however we want, but others can't treat us accordingly

Also, were you on your soapbox when you made that statement?

Oh no.  Am I in trouble? Cry

Do you even run?