Beginners and Beyond

Obligatory Friday Meltdown Thread (or: Kay goes 3/3 for her February Goals) (Read 292 times)

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Show your butt MJ5.  That'll show her who's boss.

Namtor will probably download it to his hard drive. Not that she has a choice, since we can apparently do that. Joking

In transit, arriving on time. 

happylily

LOL

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

The sex talk etc. happens frequently and many times involves the same people and since I find it offensive, I will judge. We all judge. It's crazy to say that people shouldn't judge or claim that you (you figuratively, not you directed necessarily at one person here) never judge. And by posting lots of pictures and drawing lots of attention to oneself and posting sex talk or always turning the conversation to sex and salacious "compliments" it opens those people up to be judged. I have no shame in saying I judge that type of behavior. I can understand why some people from RW don't feel like coming over here and seeing that type of stuff all the time.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Better I Leave

No offense, Dave. The fact that your 53-year-old butt cheeks look only 43 does not make them any more appealing to me. Well, not much anyway.

**grin** None taken buddy. LOL!

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

PM's only people. Just kidding.

seriously though, I know we've all participated in the Facebook threads (myself included) but that's normal. This thread is different. And the comments in the Facebook thread are usually non-creepy and just "you look great" or "what a great family" and that's all good. But I stand my my previous comments and the other comments along my same viewpoint.

happylily

The sex talk etc. happens frequently and many times involves the same people and since I find it offensive, I will judge. We all judge. It's crazy to say that people shouldn't judge or claim that you (you figuratively, not you directed necessarily at one person here) never judge. And by posting lots of pictures and drawing lots of attention to oneself and posting sex talk or always turning the conversation to sex and salacious "compliments" it opens those people up to be judged. I have no shame in saying I judge that type of behavior. I can understand why some people from RW don't feel like coming over here and seeing that type of stuff all the time.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I don't mind your judging me, it's ok. I guess I do the same and there are many things that are said here that I find moronic. But offensive? Rarely. I guess I'm not as sensitive about these things as you are.

@runjerseygirl

Sure, everyone judges.  But some people choose to keep that to themselves, and others choose to reprimand grown adults like they are children.

And if you find it so offensive, then why do you keep coming back to it?  If I don't like something, I generally tend to stay away from it.  That's why I run away screaming like a 5 year old when I see a wasp.

And FTR, I didn't download any pictures.  I just copied the link to the pics that FS already posted.  Namtor is the creepy downloader.

Do you even run?

RSX

Like any thread if it is something that doesn't interest me, I don't read them or comment. Most folks here have been around for a while so I don't expect to see all running posts.

@runjerseygirl

Like any thread if it is something that doesn't interest me, I don't read them or comment. Most folks here have been around for a while so I don't expect to see all running posts.

This.

And based on that statement alone, I'm going to assume that FS's butt interests you. Wink

Do you even run?

happylily

Exactly.

MrNamtor

Namtor will probably download it to his hard drive. Not that she has a choice, since we can apparently do that. Joking

Why do you say "probably"? Are you saying that MJ5s butt might not be good enough for me to download? If i were MJ5 I'd be pretty offended by this. Not that I'm trying to speak for her.

Nevrgivup

MJ5 is smoking hot and would probably blow up the computer. The girl has it going on both in the head and physically and she's fast. Smile

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Sure, everyone judges.  But some people choose to keep that to themselves.

The same way most people keep half naked pictures ad comments about sex lives to themselves?

Better I Leave

If it'll make some of you folks feel better, I host a weekly nude Bible study group, cool? This week's topic is "The Beatitudes"...I'm a New Testament kinda guy, ya know? Big grin

@runjerseygirl

The same way most people keep half naked pictures ad comments about sex lives to themselves?

Yep.  You win.

Do you even run?