Beginners and Beyond

Obligatory Friday Meltdown Thread (or: Kay goes 3/3 for her February Goals) (Read 292 times)

Better I Leave

My InknBurn tech tanks are being delivered today. I'm gonna model them sans shorts, k?

Now tell me that ain't running related...

Dr. Cornsitter

I'm oddly turned on by this.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

P.S. I'll take your size 8 anyday. My own 8 needs a friend. But I guess we won't be able to share pics on this forum. Too bad, eh? lol

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

@runjerseygirl

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

P.S. I'll take your size 8 anyday. My own 8 needs a friend. But I guess we won't be able to share pics on this forum. Too bad, eh? lol

There's always PM's.  Wink

Do you even run?

Docket_Rocket

I love inknburn!  Hope you like them.

My InknBurn tech tanks are being delivered today. I'm gonna model them sans shorts, k?

Now tell me that ain't running related...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

actually it's not friday anywhere on earth yet. Will be in a few hours though

3:08 AM

Friday, March 1, 2013 (FJT)

Time in Fiji

BOOOYA!

You people have issues 

MrNamtor

I'm not killing your buzz, I'm giving you something to look forward to

MrNamtor

Time in Fiji

BOOOYA!

you're right, my calcs were wrong

@runjerseygirl

Time in Fiji

BOOOYA!

I want to go to Fiji.

Do you even run?

Better I Leave

I love inknburn!  Hope you like them.

Me too. BTW Damaris...I completely forgot to mention that you're on one of their posters on FB I believe.

RSX

Yeah next race when you pass me

OMG, WILL YOU LOOK AT MY BUTT?!?

@runjerseygirl

Yeah next race when you pass me

Cry

Do you even run?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I smell meltdown here. Then again, I smell a lot of things here. Anyway it's time for some coffee.

When i come back later today I really hope to see a lot less blah blah talk and a lot more butt pictures.

I knew this thread would eventually come to the prudes and pain in the ass up on their high horse people coming out and insulting others. They can't stand a good fun thread if it doesn't involve them. Talking about running can get boring, and we have a right to talk about other things, and you have a right not to open the thread if you don't like the content, the only reason you open it is to say your little "this is disgusting, attention who*es coming out of the wood work crap". Frankly I don't care anymore, because I show off what I've got because I'm proud of my progress, though it still needs work, and I'll keep showing it off. Do you go around bitching at the girls and guys in bikinis and speedos on the beach, telling them they're attention who*es and need to cover up??? Wouldn't surprise me.

And yeah it does come up with the same people, because I LIKE TO TALK ABOUT SEX, and I will keep talking about sex as long as there are people who want to talk about it to. So keep bitching, keep insulting, keep making your little comments about pregnant bikinis pics and married people looking for attention, because the majority of us don't care.

Sorry Kay PS, I should have went ahead and told you to get rid of this when you first started it because I knew there would be those who can't handle things like this. We've got "show your runner legs", but apparently the glutes aren't acceptable, though they are the power pushers in runners so they actually are running related.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Yes, I've made their pictures several times.  Their video too!

Me too. BTW Damaris...I completely forgot to mention that you're on one of their posters on FB I believe.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Dr. Cornsitter

I knew this thread would eventually come to the prudes and pain in the ass up on their high horse people coming out and insulting others. They can't stand a good fun thread if it doesn't involve them. Talking about running can get boring, and we have a right to talk about other things, and you have a right not to open the thread if you don't like the content, the only reason you open it is to say your little "this is disgusting, attention who*es coming out of the wood work crap". Frankly I don't care anymore, because I show off what I've got because I'm proud of my progress, though it still needs work, and I'll keep showing it off. Do you go around bitching at the girls and guys in bikinis and speedos on the beach, telling them they're attention who*es and need to cover up??? Wouldn't surprise me.

And yeah it does come up with the same people, because I LIKE TO TALK ABOUT SEXand I will keep talking about sex as long as there are people who want to talk about it to. So keep bitching, keep insulting, keep making your little comments about pregnant bikinis pics and married people looking for attention, because the majority of us don't care.

Sorry Kay PS, I should have went ahead and told you to get rid of this when you first started it because I knew there would be those who can't handle things like this. We've got "show your runner legs", but apparently the glutes aren't acceptable, though they are the power pushers in runners so they actually are running related.

You should be. Some women see sexuality as something that demeans us. Others see it as a form of empowerment. You keep on keeping on.

MJ - I respect that you were originally trying to warn posters about the dangers of putting themselves out there on the internet. You have a very valid point. But taking the turn into insulting how and why people post what they post was where you lost me. You keep on keeping on, too. Just remember why you're posting what you post.

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

Better I Leave

Yes, I've made their pictures several times.  Their video too!

How kewl is that? Awesome. Cool