Beginners and Beyond

The best cupcakes are... (Read 276 times)

@runjerseygirl

Chocolate with vanilla icing.  So yum!

Do you even run?

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Hot fresh and free

Docket_Rocket

The ones I eat every day!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I would say that ANY cupcake is good!  The only one I wouldn't eat would be german chocolate since I hate coconut.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Sloooow.

Caramel apple.

@runjerseygirl

I would say that ANY cupcake is good!  The only one I wouldn't eat would be german chocolate since I hate coconut.

That's it, Van.  You and I can't be friends.

Do you even run?

not lazy, just tired

Coconut's the best.

Not if it makes sense.

Butter Tart

Any cupcake is good as long as it is made from scratch and not from a mix. I am not fond of buttercream icing though, but it's ok in small amounts. Chocolate ganache on top would be great!

LRB

Like!

Oh they look good Smile

DW making Red Velvet tomorrow...

Docket_Rocket

I'm with Van on that one....

That's it, Van.  You and I can't be friends.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I'm with Van on that one....

German chocolate cake was a staple in my household growing up, and was never around for long.

So you don't eat mounds or almond joy either huh?  Two more of my faves, although I prefer mounds.

Little Blue

Make that cream cheese icing and I'm in!   Actually I can't remember the last time I ate a cupcake, but if one wandered past, I'd probably grab it.

@runjerseygirl

German chocolate cake was a staple in my household growing up, and was never around for long.

So you don't eat mounds or almond joy either huh?  Two more of my faves, although I prefer mounds.

I could kill a whole bag in one sitting.  You know, just because.

Any kind of dark chocolate/coconut combination is a win in my eyes.  Haystacks are the best!

Do you even run?

LRB

I could kill a whole bag in one sitting.  You know, just because.   Any kind of dark chocolate/coconut combination is a win in my eyes.  Haystacks are the best!

I've never heard of those.  My fave was mallo cups, have you had those?  Marshmallow, chocolate and just a few flakes of coconut.  Way old school though, I don't even know if they still make them.