Beginners and Beyond

My last post like this.AMBER ALERT: KaraInSavannah! (Read 473 times)

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

Okay, I know she's not an abducted child and I'm sorry for this being the third post like this I've written but has anyone seen Kara?  Anyone friends with her IRL or on Fbook?  Love her posts, she cracks me up.   If anyone knows her, send her the link so she can play if she wants to!  I think I'm done.   

I can send her a message on facebook. 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

tracilynn

She's on dailymile too

~~~~~~~

Traci

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

KARA...KARA...KARA...KARA...KARA...KARA...

Shakedown Street

we need your cupcakes

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Yeah where's Kara...I miss her too!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

KaraInSavannah

Runs the streets

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap, Kara in Savannah in the forum! Seriously, you guys are the sweetest. I got 3 messages on FB saying "Umm, there is an Amber Alert on you."  Sorry!  I saw the spam issue and an update that people were coming here right before I went out of town for the holidays. I joined RA, but couldn't find the proper forum Sad  I was orphaned. And, I didn't want to mob up in the General Running forum when they are already maybe a bit leery. I'm Southern, you don't just walk in to a room already talking, ya know? Then I went to the family (in laws) farm for a few days, then back home for Nutcracker and tree trimming, so I haven't been on. I have been running though! So glad to see your beautiful faces!

delicate flower

HOORAY Kara! 

WELCOME NOOB. 

<3

Little Blue

Gotta watch out for those Southerners. Wink 

KaraInSavannah

Runs the streets

So NOOB. Can't even figure out how to put an avatar up. But, I can do thisShocked  <---seriously, what is this one? He looks like he needs the Heimlich

Mmmmm...beer

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Big grin

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Don't call me Buttercup!

So NOOB. Can't even figure out how to put an avatar up. But, I can do thisShocked  <---seriously, what is this one? He looks like he needs the Heimlich

You have to change your forum settings to allow us to see the pic (forum settings vs user settings or something).  It was explained to me but after I did it, I promptly forgot.   See, I'm just as useful here as I was in RWOL!   

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

Little Blue

You have to change your forum settings to allow us to see the pic (forum settings vs user settings or something).  It was explained to me but after I did it, I promptly forgot.   See, I'm just as useful here as I was in RWOL!   

I was thinking, not five minutes ago, that I hadn't seen you here.  You and Kara make me laugh more than anyone on BF&B.

Don't call me Buttercup!

Aw, really?  Kara, I can see, cuz she's damn funny, but me?  You must have a pretty weak sense of humor.  Or be from the Midwest.  Oh, wait, I'm being redundant.  

A moose, a rabbi, and a stripper walk into a bar....... 

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

runmomto3boys

Hi, Kara!