Beginners and Beyond

okay now ... 'fess up ... is this you? (Read 533 times)

Docket_Rocket

Damn it.  I thought there were no witnesses.Joking

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Nevrgivup

Lol. I just posted this on FB today. Way to be brave. Must be someone related to Muck. Smile

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

delicate flower

It was about 28 degrees at 6:30 this morning!  Yowsers.  I'm bundling up like an Eskimo for 28 degree runs. 

<3

Adam_McAllen

Beer-and-waffle Powered

"Mid 30s"? DamnAngry, I'd always thought I looked younger than 24!

In the words of my late-coach : Just hang in there, relax... and at the end of a race anyone you see.....just pass them

mucknort

Lol. I just posted this on FB today. Way to be brave. Must be someone related to Muck. Smile

Uh, err, no comment.

bhearn

Wasn't me, I moved away from MA years ago.

@runjerseygirl

This made me LOL!

Do you even run?

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Check with the barefoot crowd...it was probably one of these guys...http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/48e3f28d60/barefoot-running-club

**Ask me about streaking**

Little Blue

adkkev ~ what does your Far Side avi say?

kbrks

Not quite right

Taking naturalist running to a whole new level

sirdizzy

When I turn 70 or 80 I plan on doing stuff like this and being old and just saying I don't care anymore haha

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

It doesn't mention if he was running truly "minimalist" or whether he was wearing shoes. If he was barefoot I say charge him with  open and gross lewdness and indecent exposure. Otherwise let him be! Big grin

I wonder if he was doing an easy run or speed work? Wink

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

sirdizzy

It doesn't mention if he was running truly "minimalist" or whether he was wearing shoes. If he was barefoot I say charge him with  open and gross lewdness and indecent exposure. Otherwise let him be! Big grin

I wonder if he was doing an easy run or speed work? Wink

Depends on how cold it was and how much he worries about shrinkage Wink