Beginners and Beyond

Do you like big butts? (Read 125 times)

B-Plus

Fellas, you like dem big booty hoes? Ladies, I don't even wanna ask 

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/4f1c7073623e4bcdaf639cb65a978c3e/businesses-cash-women-chase-bigger-butts

Zelanie

I had to tell a couple of 3rd graders at my school that "My Anaconda" just wasn't something they should be singing at school. 

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

I had to tell a couple of 3rd graders at my school that "My Anaconda" just wasn't something they should be singing at school. 

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

No - I like skinny runner's butts   small boobs too.  Something must be wrong with me.

Keira Knightley's (NSFW)

Fellas, you like dem big booty hoes? Ladies, I don't even wanna ask 

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/4f1c7073623e4bcdaf639cb65a978c3e/businesses-cash-women-chase-bigger-butts

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol. If I have to choose...  I'd prefer them right in the middle of those two :-)

But, I am bias 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

It should never look as if two entirely different women were stuck together...

Cyberic

Being skinny and from a skinny family, my sisters and cousins are of a shape similar to Keira Knightley. I always had a preference for curvy bodies like those from that first B+ article. But that is a generality, on an individual basis I often like women who are skinny also.

happylily

It should never look as if two entirely different women were stuck together...

This ^.

But we're born the way we are and have no control over the size and shape of certain body parts (unless they are really fat, then we can have some control). Big, small... thankfully, there are all kinds of people who like all kinds of body parts..

Personally, I don't mind larger butts and boobs (but not huge), on younger women. But I don't like it as much on middle-aged/older women. I think slim is more elegant at that age.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

Oh and padded panties and butt surgeries are effing stupid... Don't be stupid, ladies.

LRB

I would argue that right after life itself girls are one of the coolest things going. I personally am more interested in intellect and qualities that emanate from within though and less in T & A, or a lack thereof.

That said there have been some mammoth size asses floating around the internet lately. As far as I am concerned anytime something you have is compared to the size of a large land mammal you want it to be your house, boat or bank account.  lol

happylily

I would argue that right after life itself girls are one of the coolest things going. I personally am more interested in intellect and qualities that emanate from within though and less in T & A, or a lack thereof.

That said there have been some mammoth size asses floating around the internet lately. As far as I am concerned anytime something you have is compared to the size of a large land mammal you want it to be your house, boat or bank account.  lol

LOL. You always have the perfect way to express your thoughts.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Lol. If I have to choose...  I'd prefer them right in the middle of those two :-)

But, I am bias 

I prefer to be in the middle of two.... 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

This ^.

But we're born the way we are and have no control over the size and shape of certain body parts (unless they are really fat, then we can have some control). Big, small... thankfully, there are all kinds of people who like all kinds of body parts..

Personally, I don't mind larger butts and boobs (but not huge), on younger women. But I don't like it as much on middle-aged/older women. I think slim is more elegant at that age.

It ain't so pretty on we older men either.  Damn these Moobs aka man-boobs!   

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

This discussion is a bit vulgar, isn't it.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I can make it more vulgar with pics...

I am pretty sure Kim didn't always have that big of an ass, but I won't swear on that as I haven't been following her since whenever she became "famous" (for a sex tape).

This is on the internet though, first one was in 2007 and second one 2013 - not a major difference but you can definitely see some different.

And another one (supposedly her):

First one is in 2006 and second in 2010

Then there is this one, doesn't have timelines but 4 different images

Personally, I'd much rather build my booty naturally with squats, lunges, running and other forms rather than blowing it up. I can't really say whether Nicki Minaj had implants or not..... her's is huge compared to her waist..... but you never know when it comes to people with lots of money - Hell I bet they've found a way for men to get bigger penises..........

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)