Beginners and Beyond

September 2013 Racing Thread (Read 69 times)

YAYpril - B-Plus

09/08 AprilRunner - Lehigh Valley Health Network Marathon (Debut)

Yep. Freaking out.

Just B.S.

I have race #10 of the season this Saturday August 31st, an Olympic tri on Ottawa a 12

hour drive from home. It doesn't start until 10:30am  and it might be Sept 1st by the time I finish!LOL

For Sept I am back in my own province for the first race and travelling for the next one.

Sept 22 - Fredericton Fall Classic 5k ( goal PR)

Sept 29 - Mooathon 26.2  in FREAKING IRELAND!!! with a travelling party of 32 crazy Canadians.

(goal -  epic fun and extra long training run for Oct goal marathon)

I'm not a bit excited about that trip.Big grin

delicate flower

Yep. Freaking out.

Don't worry...it'll freak you out even more before it gets better.  Big grin

<3

Docket_Rocket

Updated!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Rungry!

Sept 1st - Disneyland HM

Jen

LRS

Chasing Muses

9/28 Potomac Point Winery Trail 5k We'll see how I feel after NC24 before determining how hard to race it.

Will run for scenery.

9/7  : Imogene Pass Run (17 mi), goal : enjoy

9/28 : Mt Taylor 50k, goal 7:30

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Docket_Rocket

Updated.  Please let me know the results!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

PADRunner

09/02 PADRunner -Rangers Labor Day Race 5K (Goal: Sub 33:00) 33:38

Rondog65

Ok just signed up for a fun 5K Charity run, the Mighty Meehan.  Hoping it helps get the mojo back from the hot humid training over the summer.

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

Docket_Rocket

Ok just signed up for a fun 5K Charity run, the Mighty Meehan.  Hoping it helps get the mojo back from the hot humid training over the summer.

When is it?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

September 7 - YMCA 15k Race

Goal - under 1:30:00

Chip time - 1:24:16 - 9:03 min/mile pace

No trophy *pooh*

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Rondog65

My bad the Mighty Meehan is on Sunday 9/8, if I had a brain I might be dangerous!

Rondog65

Mighty Meehan race results: Good race, 26:02

hog4life

9/28/2013, Toray Rebuilding It Together 5k.

This is a freebie because my employer is one of the main sponsors, and we get 7 slots.

Since PF has whipped my butt all summer, 26:00 would be nice.