Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: One lump or two? (Read 35 times)

LRB

'Sup team!

No running for me today but I do have a chest, back and leg workout scheduled in my home gym.  After which I will head to work and get week two of April started.

How about you?  Are you working, playing, running or sitting on your fanny today?

delicate flower

Hidee ho, Monday!  What do you say there!  I've got 8 miles of running planned after work.  You know you're neck deep in marathon training when you exhale in relief because you "only" have to run 8 miles today.  Big grin

Good weekend.  It needs to be longer though.  Speaking of which, four day work week this week.  WOO HOO!

<3

Well Monday is my usual rest day anyway, so that sounds good to me. Still pretty sore in a few spots, but not too awful.

Dave

StepbyStep-SH

I'm taking another rest day. I don't want to run on the TM and I definitely don't want to slip and slide around on the frickin' SNOW that fell last night. And my head still feels stuffed full of cotton. It's taper anyway, right?

Massage this afternoon and martial arts tonight to get my muscles moving a bit.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  6 and strength tonight.

Damaris

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Good morning dailies. I did an Easy 3 on the TM. My calves are a bit sore after my 19 miler yesterday. It was a hard workout, but I also wore zero drop shoes, which is a still a little new for me. Nothing a little time won't help. Smile

Wish me good luck, I have an interview today. Smile

- Andrew

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good morning dailies. I did an Easy 3 on the TM. My calves are a bit sore after my 19 miler yesterday. It was a hard workout, but I also wore zero drop shoes, which is a still a little new for me. Nothing a little time won't help. Smile

Wish me good luck, I have an interview today. Smile

Good luck!

Damaris

Zelanie

Good luck, Andrew!

RD for me.  Probably will get back out there tomorrow though.

outoftheblue

Good luck Brrrrrr!

3 miles, plus core tonight.   On chicken front, I'm going to move my broody's nest out of the dog carrier so she can start showing her chicks around the coop and yard.   I'm a bit worried about what the other chickens will do.

Life is good.

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Good luck, Brrrrrr!

Not sure what I'll run today. The weather will dictate that. We usually do a group run on Mondays, but it's rainy/stormy. If it doesn't clear, we'll hit the Y. I work for a church, so with this being Holy Week, my half time hours will be a joke.

I hope everyone has a great week!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

No lumps. Just a rest day. Although DH is lucky he has no lumps after what he did yesterday. He donated my brand new expensive area rug yo Goodwill.  It hadn't even been rolled out etc. instead of taking the old rug out of the garage from a different room he decided to take the new one. Um yes, he effed up big time. So now the room has no rug but has a new anti skid pad....I was still able to get the rug on sale (got it on line a few weeks ago but had to pay for 2 day shipping versus free shipping taking over a week since we have company coming). I still have no idea why the heck he decided to take the brand new rug. Not like he didn't know it was new, a different size and very different from the rug that had been in there....

Marjorie

LRB

Damn Marj, that is F'd up all the way around!  It would not even help to ask what was he thinking because at this point it does not even matter.

StepbyStep-SH

Andrew - Good luck!

Marjorie - Wow. Could you have gone to the Goodwill store and bought it back? Or even explained that the donation was a mistake?

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

My little guy has had a runny nose since yesterday morning, looks like sinuses Sad and he was up most of the nice restless and complaining so I didn't get out for a run this morning, hopefully tomorrow morning will have better news and we might go for a walk later today.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I could Step but it had been put in the bin and lord knows what it was in there with so I ordered a new one. I have the receipt from the other one so it will go in the tax folder for a nice donation.....he didn't get a receipt from Goodwill  So um yes. The new one will be here Friday. Two day ship but it won't ship until tomorrow or Wed. So right before they get here.

Marjorie