Beginners and Beyond

The Cheerleaders' Nag Thread. Warning to all: Drama (Read 350 times)

Hip Redux

Oh, but it's totally cool to say I have a stick in my ass and imply that others who don't like the nude pics and sexual innuendo also have one. Yeah, that's cool. Whatever.  Go form a Facebook group to trace nudie shots.

As I said, none of this is fine.    Please show me where I said it was "totally cool".

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

As I said, none of this is fine.    Please show me where I said it was "totally cool".

You sure didn't speak up for anyone who's been attacking me, or mention those insults. No one called you slow. Get over it.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Hip Redux

You sure didn't speak up for anyone who's been attacking me, or mention those insults. No one called you slow. Get over it.

Do you want me to go through all 15 pages and cover everyone?

My point from the very start is that these threads are pointless.  I believe my original comment was to call it "drivel".   There is no one who is in the right here and it drives me batty that it's people who never post who only get involved to fuel the drama.

I'm going back to ignore.  Have your fun.

happylily

MJ, you keep telling everyone to "get over it", but you can't seem to get over it yourself. Don't like the pic? Don't like the stick remark? No one is standing up for you? Yes, life's unfair. Ask scrape how it works to own a forum. The owner gets to make, or break, the rules. Maybe you should start your own forum...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

The Mc

NO ONE LIKES THAT PIC!!!!

Papa don't take no mess.

happylily

NO ONE LIKES THAT PIC!!!!

Then stop looking at it, goddammit!

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

MJ, you keep telling everyone to "get over it", but you can't seem to get over it yourself. Don't like the pic? Don't like the stick remark? No one is standing up for you? Yes, life's unfair. Ask scrape how it works to own a forum. The owner gets to make, or break, the rules. Maybe you should start your own forum...

Yeah, no ass shots or nudity (even though nude photos are supposedly not allowed according to the rules but the selective moderation seems to permit them), no married people seeking sexually charged compliments, and no passive aggressive people who pretend to be everybody's BFF and then make passive aggressive remarks to them. I haven't left the thread because this has gotten way too entertaining.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Exactly!

Calling someone a desperate whore is fine, but for fuck's sake, don't call them slow, dammit!

I'm really fucking slow!  But I'm also not a desperate whore.  So I guess that balances out.

I call myself slow all the time...because it's true!  But I also like to run really far, so there's that.

What the hell are people even arguing over at this point, anyway?

Running is dumb.

happylily

Yeah, no ass shots or nudity (even though nude photos are supposedly not allowed according to the rules but the selective moderation seems to permit them), no married people seeking sexually charged compliments, and no passive aggressive people who pretend to be everybody's BFF and then make passive aggressive remarks to them. I haven't left the thread because this has gotten way too entertaining.

Good luck attracting members in your new forum with those rules of yours. You sound boring as hell. And now you can cry about being called boring too...

Birdwell

Then stop looking at it, goddammit!

The pic does seem to fly in the face of the guidelines laid out here

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/69bad454f86b4e1d98ecc3af4ce7ded5/resume#focus

Specifically point #5

which reads "5.  Obscenity.  Because this is the internet, we actually allow people to cuss.  Note however, that lots of cussing only proves you don't have the linguistic skill to carefully frame your argument.  And do we really need to tell you not to post pictures of naked people?  OK.  Don't post pictures of naked people.  Or graphic descriptions of sex acts.  Or stuff like that."

but hey, double standards make the world go round. Apparently they're like the pirate code, more of a general idea, than rules.

Birdwell

I'm really fucking slow!  But I'm also not a desperate whore.  So I guess that balances out.

I call myself slow all the time...because it's true!  But I also like to run really far, so there's that.

who knows at this point. As long as they keep it here, and don't post over here http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Trails/forum

I'm fine with it all.

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

I don't even know. For me, mostly that a bunch of hypocrites ban some people but let others hurl insults and post disgusting nudie pics, and also that I'm accused of being mean to people but it's totally fine for people to call me prude and mean and tell me I have a stick in my ass. For people who claim to be so caring and supportive there sure are a lot of hypocrites and mudslingers in the room.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

who knows at this point. As long as they keep it here, and don't post over here http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Trails/forum

I'm fine with it all.

Edited: Oh, ISWYDT Big grin

Running is dumb.

happylily

The pic does seem to fly in the face of the guidelines laid out here

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/69bad454f86b4e1d98ecc3af4ce7ded5/resume#focus

Specifically point #5

which reads "5.  Obscenity.  Because this is the internet, we actually allow people to cuss.  Note however, that lots of cussing only proves you don't have the linguistic skill to carefully frame your argument.  And do we really need to tell you not to post pictures of naked people?  OK.  Don't post pictures of naked people.  Or graphic descriptions of sex acts.  Or stuff like that."

but hey, double standards make the world go round. Apparently they're like the pirate code, more of a general idea, than rules.

Hey... you left out this line, how strange...:

Certain exceptions apply, like Matt's ass or mucknort's sexy pic.

I can only suppose that PGD falls in that category. I'm not a mod.

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Good luck attracting members in your new forum with those rules of yours. You sound boring as hell. And now you can cry about being called boring too...

Personal attack much? But they would never censor or ban the Almighty Happylily!!!!!!!! Queen of B&B!!!!