Beginners and Beyond

The Cheerleaders' Nag Thread. Warning to all: Drama (Read 350 times)

bleach

Bullshit.

I'm the nicest, smartest person on the forum, bitch.

I think the nicest, smartest person on this forum was banned.

Cry

Rubybaby43

enabler

NO ONE LIKES THAT PIC!!!!

Hey...you do not speak for all of us!!

Haha...kidding.  I couldn't say that with a straight face.

KLO

more miles = more beer

MothAudio

Wow.  I had no idea any of this was going on.

MJ5 is holding her own quite nicely.

Now, sometimes some people make rational connections in their minds and sometimes those people say what those connections are and there are times when it crosses the line.  Ahem.

If an intelligent person sees a woman who is obviously a mom and married post a picture of her ass on the internet for attention, the first thought is "there's something wrong with this person" the second thought being "why would you post your ass picture if your ass was so big?" the third thought is "this person obviously has borderline personality disorder and there's no way that anything in the world is going to fix that shit..."  and the fourth thought is "she's obviously trolling for any male attention she can find, and there's her signature line with a half marathon time that she obviously is trying to brag about, because that's her personality, she needs attention..."  And the half marathon time is on the "slower" end of the spectrum for her age.  There are people out there that have a similar time and where no-one would ever think they're telling people this for "attention" but in this case, the intent is clear, she wants attention for everything.  Well, you post a slow time and you're an attention whore, then it's fair game.  If you're a normal person, who gives a shit how slow you are?  Whore yourself out and you're dirt.

I'm not saying it's right...but rather an immediate connection of thoughts based on her behavior.  And carrying around extra weight does slow people down.   Another "connection."

Well said. This thread is beyond stupid [not the same as calling everyone posting within stupid]. I ocassionally lurk over here, if that's ok, and even if it isn't. All I can say is Thank You RA for hosting such "discussions".

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

happylily

Well said. This thread is beyond stupid [not the same as calling everyone posting within stupid]. I ocassionally lurk over here, if that's ok, and even if it isn't. All I can say is Thank You RA for hosting such "discussions".

Mike, ask yourself who really kept this thread going... and be honest about it. We've all posted in this stupidity, but who really has been wanting to see it going?

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

MothAudio

Lily, I'm not going to single out individuals or take sides among people like. My point was the entire vibe of the thread is a sad commentary.

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

happylily

Lily, I'm not going to single out individuals or take sides among people like. My point was the entire vibe of the thread is a sad commentary.

Agreed. Hopefully, we are the last ones to post in it. We can only wish...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

RSX

I thought the thread was about to die when I last looked. Bottom line is that I'm afraid to post any of my future race times unless I keep referring to my college age PRs.

I wonder if PRISM is tracking this thread.

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Mike, ask yourself who really kept this thread going... and be honest about it. We've all posted in this stupidity, but who really has been wanting to see it going?

Keeping it classy.

::let me recruit others to gang up on those I don't like::

You people have issues 

MrNamtor

::let me recruit others to gang up on those I don't like::

What is this, the L&O motto?

beycist

inappropriate.

The race reports.  The people who post.   The rest of the threads on this page other than this one.

are you kidding me? this thread is the only good reason to be in B&B!

You suck -- Arie 3/08/14

Revenge of the Nerd

What planet is this?

One of these days is none of these days.

~ H.G. Bohn

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Hey, the thread title changed again.  Cool.

Randy

bhearn

Time to get some sun.  Cool

Oh, that's what you always say.

ROOKIE.

Sad commentary on human interaction here.