Beginners and Beyond

The Cheerleaders' Nag Thread. Warning to all: Drama (Read 350 times)

Fistmaster General

Well, that polo shirt one might qualify.

:ducks:

lmao.  dammit.

"I... am a fucking moron." - MattM

MrsNamtor

yeah because what's the point.

Anyway I think people like you should be banned from the BF. You only come on here to troll and make nasty remarks. You used to add some value and write great posts on the old RW but now? You've regressed to a mean kid middle school mentality. What you stopped running, so you stopped being a human being? Grow up.

Do you even realize what you are posting. You are a FUCKING HYPOCRITE!

Stop. Just stop posting. Let this thread die. Right now you are almost single-handedly keeping it alive. I will bet you a years worth of race entries that you can't help yourself from posting again in this thread.

Fistmaster General

Stop. Just stop posting. Let this thread die. Right now you are almost single-handedly keeping it alive. I will bet you a years worth of race entries that you can't help yourself from posting again in this thread.

are you supposed to be mom, or wife?  Either way, I vote HOT!

MrNamtor

Not sure why, but i have a weird boner now.

MrsNamtor

are you supposed to be mom, or wife?  Either way, I vote HOT!

Sister-cousin. Get it right dumb ass.

But there is something about you I like. Maybe I'll let you shave my chest hair if we ever FE.

Nevrgivup

I think this thread needs some Valium and mood-stabilizers. Big grin

Namtor- you should take a good look in the mirror with the profanity that you have just layed out. I have no fault with you, but when you are asking for a person to be banned, you probably shouldn't be so vulgar because it could get you banned too.

Why don't we just ban the entire BB forum? Than we would all have no place to go and have fun. On a side note, don't be mean to my friend Mandy.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

MrsNamtor

Not sure why, but i have a weird boner now.

I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've had a weird boner.

Congrats. You just confirmed in my mind that you are one creepy fucker.

Comrade Red

Intimidating

I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've had a weird boner.

Congrats. You just confirmed in my mind that you are one creepy fucker.

And.........

SNAP.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to not respond to your follow-up post If you become dumb.  The resulting silence should in no way be taken as a sign of agreement.

MrNamtor

Eh this is ridiculous. You all have fun. See you tomorrow.

happylily

Can someone nuke this thread, please?

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Fistmaster General

NOOOO I have a thing going with MrsNam and I dont want to lose that.

Comrade Red

Intimidating

I don't get why people always want threads "nuked".  Why?  Embarrassment? "Day-after" regret?   Own what you post.

I love it when people announce they're leaving after they've been clearly bitch-slapped.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to not respond to your follow-up post If you become dumb.  The resulting silence should in no way be taken as a sign of agreement.

MrsNamtor

Eh this is ridiculous. You all have fun. See you tomorrow.

LOL! I saw what you initially posted before you changed it. Couple of things.....

I quoted 'Zilla about the FE. Not you. You can go back and look as I haven't modified my post. Good try though. And I always love it when internet tough guys make claims about what would happen if we met in real life.

Don't worry. I have no desire to FE with you. None. Ever.

MrsNamtor

I'll say the same to you as I did to weird boner dude......

STOP POSTING AND THE THREAD WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH!

Didn't you, just a few pages ago, post this? :

Then stop looking at it, goddammit!

RSX

I don't get why people always want threads "nuked".  Why?  Embarrassment? "Day-after" regret?   Own what you post.

I love it when people announce they're leaving after they've been clearly bitch-slapped.

I need to take the art of bitch slapping class. It would be quite a skill to have on my résumé that my company wants me to update soon.