Beginners and Beyond

The Cheerleaders' Nag Thread. Warning to all: Drama (Read 350 times)

MrNamtor

eh, i sound like i care more about this than i do. yay meltdown thread! The 25th one on the same subject

MrNamtor

Here's the ass picture i pm'd to djjan.

It was taken a couple of years ago when i lived in, well, i forget what city i lived in but where ever it was i lived there.

MrNamtor

As uncalled for as, say, falsely accusing another forumite of mocking people with cancer and asthma, then refusing to acknowledge your despicable actions when the falsely accused calls you out on your manipulative lies?

Are there levels of "uncalled for?" What's the etiquette here in the BF?

One of our rules here is don't act like a douchebag nearly 100 % of the time.

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

One of our rules here is don't act like a douchebag nearly 100 % of the time.

Pot, meet kettle.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

flarunner

flarunner, in my OP while I was just trying to make things a bit more interesting and "not slow", I was implying that L&O posters were implying that it was boring..

Which is a blatant untruth. The L&O people never said this place was boring, YOU did, which makes me wonder about motives, etc.

Jess runs for bacon

Wow, this thread isn't even interesting, just mean.

sanguine soul

OK kids. Either play nice or.....

Jess runs for bacon

Ok that's actually funny. Thread redeemed, carry on!

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

LOL!

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Village people

I still have that house that I could drop on you. Watch your step, missy!

MrNamtor

Pot, meet kettle.

I really resent you saying that paulski is as big an asshat as I am. He doesn't deserve that and i think you owe him an apology.

No more marathons

Here's the ass picture i pm'd to djjan.

It was taken a couple of years ago when i lived in, well, i forget what city i lived in but where ever it was i lived there.

DAMN Namtor - how the hell am I going to get that out of my head.  MY EYES  MY EYES.

Fugly doesn't even begin to come close.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

I'm pretty good, been busy not posting pictures of my ass looking for attention from married guys while my husband and baby are at home. Also been busy not creating fake accounts and acting like a total creepy weirdo on Internet forums.

Personally, I'd rather see your ass shots. I'll be inviting you to a secret FB group where such behavior isn't judged.

In transit, arriving on time. 

MrNamtor

DAMN Namtor - how the hell am I going to get that out of my head.  MY EYES  MY EYES.

Fugly doesn't even begin to come close.

If you stare at the image hard for 30 seconds, and then quickly look away, you'll see it in negative colors floating before your eyes.

Better I Leave

FS can't have all the attention. Here ya go fellas....Here's something you can sink your teeth into. Wanna "fight me IRL"? LOL