Beginners and Beyond

The Cheerleaders' Nag Thread. Warning to all: Drama (Read 350 times)

Fistmaster General

He's not particularly fast, either...

"I... am a fucking moron." - MattM

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Only in return to the insults and offensive remarks you made. I don't think you can ever find an instance where I have name-called or fired at someone when it wasn't provoked.

Think what you want about me, because I'm satisfied knowing I'm not married with kids at home posting naked photos and ass shots to other married strangers on the Internet. That's disgusting behavior. I also know I'm not some creep who makes up troll accounts like you've done in the past. I'll say everything I need to say to your face. You're creepy. I am uncomfortable when you guys and your sexual innuendos are invading threads, but that behavior is apparently acceptable to the mods. And maybe if you few spent more time running and less time posting creepy pictures, you wouldn't have to worry about people making fun of your race times.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

#artbydmcbride

He's not particularly fast, either...

Uh!  Oh no you dinn't~!   Surprised

Runners run

MrNamtor

Who are you calling ignorant?!?

So passive aggressive is acceptable.  Got it.   Instead of saying "you are so slow, hahaha loser" you can say "those slow 2:18 half marathon losers" and its ok?  Now I'm starting to understand.

dude, this is a running forum. It is extremely bad form to insult another person's time on a running forum. If you don't get that, then stay on whatever forum you're on where that's acceptable. Or start your own forum.

Personally, btw, i don't give a crap what anyone says about my time. It's not about that

MrNamtor

yeah, read above ^

Uh!  Oh no you dinn't~!   Surprised

Fistmaster General

Only in return to the insults and offensive remarks you made. I don't think you can ever find an instance where I have name-called or fired at someone when it wasn't provoked.

Think what you want about me, because I'm satisfied knowing I'm not married with kids at home posting naked photos and ass shots to other married strangers on the Internet. That's disgusting behavior. I also know I'm not some creep who makes up troll accounts like you've done in the past. I'll say everything I need to say to your face. You're creepy. I am uncomfortable when you guys and your sexual innuendos are invading threads, but that behavior is apparently acceptable to the mods. And maybe if you few spent more time running and less time posting creepy pictures, you wouldn't have to worry about people making fun of your race times.

well played.

Fistmaster General

dude, this is a running forum. It is extremely bad form to insult another person's time on a running forum. If you don't get that, then stay on whatever forum you're on where that's acceptable. Or start your own forum.

Personally, btw, i don't give a crap what anyone says about my time. It's not about that

so maybe you should start worrying more about you and less about everyone else.  I haven't heard one person yet say "I do care what they say about my time".

perfectform

FS can't have all the attention. Here ya go fellas....Here's something you can sink your teeth into. Wanna "fight me IRL"? LOL

And people think I'm creepy...Whew! Really dude?

Fistmaster General

WHY WOULD YOU QUOTE THAT.  FOR FUCKS SAKE!

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

STOP QUOTING THE NAKED PICTURE, PEOPLE.  Good grief.

Running is dumb.

YAYpril - B-Plus

I don't like drama and I've made a conscious effort to remove it from my life. I really don't understand how some people thrive on it... and reading this thread and watching it "evolve" has just made me angry. You guys are mean.

It's easy. If you don't like it here, click "LEAVE GROUP." Then you never have to see or think about this group again.

It's not rocket science.

MrNamtor

so maybe you should start worrying more about you and less about everyone else.  I haven't heard one person yet say "I do care what they say about my time".

yeah, thanks for forcing me to look deep inside myself.

And maybe the reason no one ever says they mind having their time ridiculed is because it's not done. It's just not. Not on this forum anyway,

happylily

I don't like drama and I've made a conscious effort to remove it from my life. I really don't understand how some people thrive on it... and reading this thread and watching it "evolve" has just made me angry. You guys are mean.

It's easy. If you don't like it here, click "LEAVE GROUP." Then you never have to see or think about this group again.

It's not rocket science.

Amen

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

MrNamtor

It's not rocket science.

+1000

Fistmaster General

yeah, thanks for forcing me to look deep inside myself.

And maybe the reason no one ever says they mind having their time ridiculed is because it's not done. It's just not. Not on this forum anyway,

If that's the case then how is this discussion even happening?