Beginners and Beyond

The Sun, the Moon, the Stars All Bear the Seal of FRIDAILIES (Read 219 times)

Chairman

9 easy

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

Just B.S.

I had one of those runs that runningmommatoboys had just way slower.Smile

It was a perfect day. 30F, no wind, sunny.

Started with a 1km warm up. Then did 5 miles with 600 foot of gain in 46:00 minutes.

Strong and that "I'm working it but it feels easy" feeling we all love when it happens.

Then a nice slow few miles to finish.  It was wonderful.

Robert31320

Team TJ

13 miles done at 8:24 pace, easy.  One of those "and THIS is why I love to run" sort of runs.

Amazeballs!!

Running for TJ because he can't.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Kristin79- my thoughts are with your DH's friend

Good luck to all this weekend's racers!!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

@runjerseygirl

Easy, killer ...

Yeah, I know...

Do you even run?

Ghettopops

Step, I got like 5 people I know heading up to Fargo. you will have to letme know what you think of Hudson's. I am starting Hansons next week, think Wednesday. Depending on results might try different one for TCM or Chicago.

6 done.

YAYpril - B-Plus

4.16 done in 41° and pouring. That was fun. And the best shower EVER afterward. 9:44 pace, which marks the second sub-10 run I've done this week!

Dangit, why is the treadmill owner not as excited to sell me his treadmill as I am to buy it from him??  No response, despite my having checked my e-mail every 5 minutes all day.

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

B-Plus

7.3 @ 8:22

runmomto3boys

Scrape: Only a couple?  That is not nearly enough.  FX that this year brings more of those!  Nice job getting the 9 in!

LRB: Pilates????  Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Kay: Take a day or two off, for sure.  You've been hitting it hard!

B-Plus: Nice, fast 7+ miles tonight!  Well done!

Kristin: Arrrrgggghhhh - that CL stuff is frustrating.  I saw your FB post re: it.  Check your freaking e-mail!  Geez!

Robert: Amazeballs????  Love that!!!  Ha!

Ghettopops: Ohhh, I am very, very interested to hear what you think of Hansons once you get underway.

Zelanie

April,

I ran a race on our last anniversary.  It was an evening race, too.  I felt a little bad, but I think that smart husbands know there are a lot of advantages to having a happy wife on your anniversary. Wink

5.3 slow ones.