Eagles

Chiefs

Rams

Panthers

Broncos

Texans

Chargers

Falcons

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

Pats

Lions

Seahawks

Ravens

Bears

a pit of despair

Chiefs

Jags

Cards

Peyton

SF

Bolts

Falcons

LRB

The Bills screwed me Thursday so my pool is likely toast but the remainder is:

New Orleans

New England

Detroit

Seattle

Baltimore

The G-Men

St Loius

Kansas City

Arizona

Denver

San Diego

Houston

Atlanta

delicate flower

That was funny!

What was funny?  What are you talking about?  Are you mocking me?  ARE YOU MOCKING ME?

Speaking of RedZone, the two "local games" on Fox and CBS are Giants/Eagles and Patriots/Bengals. Listen up, people:  Get REDZONE!  I guess the Pats/Bengals might not be terrible, but there are four other games I'd rather watch, and that does not include my Rams.

We got our grocery shopping done today.  Sooooo, this thread is what I'll be doing the rest of the day.

<3

Leaving on a business trip right now, will be on a f$&@ing plane during the early games. Angry

Dave

MothAudio

Watching my four FF teams is what I'm doing since I knocked out 11 this morning [maybe more later] :>

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

LRB

Listen up, people:  Get REDZONE! 

Strangely, as big a fan of pro football as I am, I do not have it.  Mostly because the thought of paying more than $100.00 for cable pisses me off lol.

Just heard CJ is is inactive.  Fuck.

LRB

Leaving on a business trip right now, will be on a f$&@ing plane during the early games. Angry

Bidness is bidness as we say on the Eastside, sorry bro.

Moth, what did you think of the Te'o pick for your beloved Chargers?

As a side note, I screwed myself in my work Fantasy Football league.  I did not check would not play at all this morning, and LRB's wide receiver Calvin Johnson is out. Rats!  There goes one unproductive position on my team today.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

LRB

As a side note, I screwed myself in my work Fantasy Football league.  I did not check would not play at all this morning, and LRB's wide receiver Calvin Johnson is out. Rats!  There goes one unproductive position on my team today.

Okay, that completely blows, for the both of us.

delicate flower

LRB, where the hell is all the offense in that game?  Detroit needs to get the ball to Joique Bell more (he's on my fantasy team).

<3

LRB

LRB, where the hell is all the offense in that game?  Detroit needs to get the ball to Joique Bell more (he's on my fantasy team).

Two tough defenses man, and it's giving me a fuckin' heart attack!