Beginners and Beyond

2015in2015 Registration Information (Read 66 times)

Docket_Rocket

For those interested in registering for the 2015in2015 RWOL mileage game, please register through this link:

http://community.runnersworld.com/topic/2015in2015-mileage-game-registration-thread?reply=96580028231827079#96580028231827079

The deadline is 12/15 for teams, 12/31 to participate as an individual.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I registered.

Docket_Rocket

I registered.

You better.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

So all the current teams are disbanded and new ones created by a semi-random assignment?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LRB

You better.

This was my first year and despite having some issues with a couple of people posting their miles in a timely manner I can see the potential for fun.

Speaking of fun what are the odds of me buying a team and picking my own members?

Docket_Rocket

So all the current teams are disbanded and new ones created by a semi-random assignment?

Well, the game is still ongoing until December 31, but yes.  We will redo teams and start the competition all over again. 

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

This was my first year and despite having some issues with a couple of people posting their miles in a timely manner I can see the potential for fun.

Speaking of fun what are the odds of me buying a team and picking my own members?

Less than zero.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Less than zero.

lol

Boo, you. 

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

My Debut...

tracilynn

I did it in 2013 but not 2014 since I was constantly injured and quitting 

I just signed up. It's been so long since I was on RW took forever to figure out my user and password. Ha. And I couldn't figure out how to pm my email so I just put it in my reply.

~~~~~~~

Traci

Docket_Rocket

Yay!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

That's great news TL!

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

I just signed up. It's been so long since I was on RW took forever to figure out my user and password. Ha. And I couldn't figure out how to pm my email so I just put it in my reply.

Keep doing those HM's every other weekend and you will be at 1,750 miles, Traci !!!!

Mmmmm...beer

Glad you're coming back! 

I'll do it again, maybe I'll get back on a team for next year.  Did individual this year, and it wasn't as much fun.  But I did take the #1 spot a couple of weeks, that was cool.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Cyberic

What is this? Everyone has a double life between here and RWOL except for me? Lily, what kind of group have you got me into?

Well, I'll make it my own little challenge to run 2015 in 2015, and since I'll be the only one in my challenge, it'll be the first time I finish first at anything about running Big grin