Beginners and Beyond

SHOW your best runner's body part (Read 241 times)

mucknort

CClay posted a picture? When? Can't remember anything about that now.

Yes, CClay posted a picture showing some hot runner babe that may or not be CClay, or even CClay's gender. Frankly CClay, FSocks, Velcro,  Scrape., and a few other regulars around here are such folks of mystery/sarcasm/subtle humor/bald-faced-lies that I actually have no idea if any of them are male/female/young/old/etc./etc. and would never believe a single photo as being actually any of them.

Village people

Yes, CClay posted a picture showing some hot runner babe that may or not be CClay, or even CClay's gender. Frankly CClay, FSocks, Velcro,  Scrape., and a few other regulars around here are such folks of mystery/sarcasm/subtle humor/bald-faced-lies that I actually have no idea if any of them are male/female/young/old/etc./etc. and would never believe a single photo as being actually any of them.

Be wary of Scrape, he's a spy. At least that is the rumor.

Chairman

It has less to do with subtle humor and more to do with the gullibility of many of the posters here.

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

MrNamtor

Some of the people mentioned here probably don't show up on photographic mediums anyway

MrNamtor

anyway i'd believe that cclay was a d cup before I believed he actually ran a sub 3 marathon. I think happylily would smoke him to  a crispy little crisp in a marathon or any other race.

CClay

Better than all of you

anyway i'd believe that cclay was a d cup before I believed he actually ran a sub 3 marathon. I think happylily would smoke him to  a crispy little crisp in a marathon or any other race.

BOOYA

happylily isn't worthy to remove my sweaty nipple band-aids.

MrNamtor

BOOYA

I clicked on this link and now every time i open my browser it goes to hotrussiangrannies.com.

What the hell is wrong with you clay?

Better I Leave

Chickened out.

LRB

Better I Leave

Umm....Nuthin'...Blush

CClay

Better than all of you

I clicked on this link and now every time i open my browser it goes to hotrussiangrannies.com.

What the hell is wrong with you clay?

Look around some more. Some of those babes are completely toothless.

Look around some more. Some of those babes are completely toothless.

Wow

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas