Beginners and Beyond

So what the hell is (Read 1027 times)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Um yeah.  Except that they themselves have started kicking people out.  (I don't know details)

Things are actually pretty peaceful in L&O.  Even the troll that posted wasn't kicked out.

Running is dumb.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

They're still in the honeymoon phase over there. Smile

Tar Heel Mom

kween

Things are actually pretty peaceful in L&O.  Even the troll that posted wasn't kicked out.

I don't know that you can kick people out. The admin made it a public forum.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I don't know that you can kick people out. The admin made it a public forum.

Admins actually can kick people out and ban them.  And in our case, we are the mercy of NC, grape, Scrape, Catty, and a few others.  God help us all.

Running is dumb.

flarunner

For the RAers who are lurking this thread.... (cough)

Yep, L&O is pretty much swampy-like.

Chairman

L&O is like the BF without running discussions, except the people are generally more psychologically stable and therefore, are less likely to attack others for trivial crap and cause a 300+ post runaway train wreck of idiocy in the process. 

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

Chairman

Admins actually can kick people out and ban them.  And in our case, we are the mercy of NC, grape, Scrape, Catty, and a few others.  God help us all.

There are now 15 admins in the group, including you. Hopefully that keeps the peace. Or creates havoc for which I refuse to take responsibility.

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

Hey, what's the period for? 

So your name isn't pronounced like "Scrape?" ?  Or "Scrape!!".

Chairman

Hey, what's the period for? 

So your name isn't pronounced like "Scrape?" ?  Or "Scrape!!".

It's not funny when it has to be explained. But above all, there are absolutely no capital letters in my name. 

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

it's understated, i like it.  So it would really annoy you to be called SCRAPE!!!

just kidding.  i tend to hate my shift key anyway.

delicate flower

I love everyone.  And L&O doesn't seem to mind my presence.  

<3

xor

Is it pronounced scrayp, scrahp, or scrah-pay?

xor

I love everyone.  And L&O doesn't seem to mind my presence.  

Perhaps this is because you are no longer Mt Baboon.  Bringing yourself off the mountain helps.

smarterblonde

IronSnatch

I love how some of the people who bad-mouth the L&O have no fucking clue what the L&O was.

sanguine soul

I'm working on straightening things up over there. There's are a few bad apples.