Beginners and Beyond

Capital Mondailes (Read 30 times)

B-Plus

What's up?

I'm coming at you live from our nation's capital. I've got 6 on the canal waiting.

Hip Redux

Ciao from Italy.  Didya miss me?

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Rest day. I will go out in a bit. I feel like a short run instead of walk. We will see

Marjorie

LRB

Ciao from Italy.  Didya miss me?

You want the clean or uncensored version? 

delicate flower

Happy Monday!  I think this is my first five day work week in five weeks.  How am I going to get through this?  47 degrees when I left the house this morning.  NICE.

I'll be running easy this afternoon.

<3

The usual Monday suckfest run. 8 miles not so easy.

Dave

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Rest day for me today.

Two 5Ks done over the weekend:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/Post/1720d6759de8411eb9cc41b67053aa6f#focus

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/Post/6b0283bb46cb430a8b83441f9791b929#focus

The nation's capital...my hometown area, B-Plus. Enjoy!   Be careful though..there are always big winds around there...every time Congress is in session!

Welcome back, Oski!

Happy run or walk, Marjorie, whichever you decide to do.

Poor baby.......good luck with the 5-day workweek, Baboon.

Well, it's done now, Dave; suckfest over, so you can relax and put your feet up for a bit.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

B-Plus

I wore gloves on my run this morning.

LRB

As did I, although I probably could have gotten away without them but thought better safe than sorry at 45 degrees.

4 easy done and not too bad coming off yesterdays race effort.  I woke up with only 30 minutes to spare but made it happen knowing this run was very important in terms of recovery.

No gloves for me, but had a long sleeve shirt over a short sleeve shirt.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 6 and weights tonight.  Prepping for a deposition so barely had any time to say hello.  I will try to write an RR some time today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

From the Internet.

Morning everyone! Rest day or a couple recovery miles this afternoon, not sure yet. Not sore at all from the race yesterday, which makes me happy - less sore than a normal workout, even. Maybe I should make a permanent switch to trail races! :P

LRB

Not sore at all from the race yesterday, which makes me happy - less sore than a normal workout, even. Maybe I should make a permanent switch to trail races! :P

Hold that thought until tomor, with the whole delayed onset muscle soreness thing otherwise known as DOMS Cy.   Smile

Zelanie

No gloves here, it's still supposed to be in the 90s   Soon enough it will be time to bust out the hand warmers, though!  Just 6 easy on the schedule for me after work.

LRB

No gloves here, it's still supposed to be in the 90s   Soon enough it will be time to bust out the hand warmers, though!  Just 6 easy on the schedule for me after work.

Oops!  Did I say gloves?  What I meant was doves, they're this really tasty chocolate candy.