Beginners and Beyond

Pets (Read 224 times)

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

I need cheering up, telling me which pets you've got should help.

We have a 3 year old Border Collie, he was rescued as a pup from a farm in Tipperary, Ireland. The farmer was going to drown the litter and the pups were severely neglected. Cole was so covered in mange that he had virtually no fur on his face at all. We nursed him back to health and he is a great dog and my running partner.

We also have a Syrian Hamster called Evie, she is very tame and friendly but is an escape artist. My husband had to take a storage heater off the wall to get her back after her last adventure.

What have you got? And pics please.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rocky is my running partner - a Cattle Dog/ Lab mix, 4 years old. We found him wandering around at a machine auction when it was 8 weeks old.

This pic  was last night - he really thought we were going to go for run, and had his pout face on.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

Awwww, he's lovely! I'll go and find a pic of Cole now...

Dad on the run.

Brody and Carter. Carter is the one you can't see, he is also now bigger than Brody. This is a older picture and I just haven't uploaded any new pics in a while

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

we have cheyenne- an 11 or 12 yr old chocolate lab. We got her from a friend who couldnt keep the dog anymore due to her kids' allergies. The dog is great most of the time. We were told by our friend that we were the only people she trusted the dog with. How do you say no to that Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Dad on the run.

a couple more, a little more recent

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

SusanRachel

Ok, so apparently I'm not that bright.  How do I post a picture of my main man?  When I click the picture icon, it asks for the URL of the picture instead of letting my browse for it.  Where do I find the URL?

Ok, so apparently I'm not that bright.  How do I post a picture of my main man?  When I click the picture icon, it asks for the URL of the picture instead of letting my browse for it.  Where do I find the URL?

you have to use a picture hosting site. I have used tinypic.com in the past.

from my phone i have a free ap called ipicit.net

hope this helps.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I use photobucket.com Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

SusanRachel

Oh, well picture this: an orange domestic short hair cat lounging on top of a stainless steel refrigerator staring intently with his soft golden eyes at something on the floor (probably his very cute black DSH girlfriend Liala), one forepaw casually draped over the side of the refrigerator and both hind legs projecting a few inches off the front.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I can actually imagine that lol.

Oh, well picture this: an orange domestic short hair cat lounging on top of a stainless steel refrigerator staring intently with his soft golden eyes at something on the floor (probably his very cute black DSH girlfriend Liala), one forepaw casually draped over the side of the refrigerator and both hind legs projecting a few inches off the front.

PRs

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

Lol, I also had trouble trying to put a pic on this site, so I stopped short of showing you all our hamster too Smile

Docket_Rocket

We have five cats.  All rescued or adopted from the shelter.

Rubio and Hershey:

Trixie:

Sammy:

Rubio again, just because he is cute:

Daisy:

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

Awww, everyone's kitties and puppies are so cute. Big grin

This is Pepper Potts:

And her younger brother from another mother Buster Bloof: