Beginners and Beyond

Flood me with some Mondailies. (Read 50 times)

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

what is the plan?

I got my full training plan.  I am officially scared....

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Docket_Rocket

The marathon plan from my coach.  Even I have not tried some of the stuff I will be doing.  If my legs do not fall off, I should be fine.

what is the plan?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

The marathon plan from my coach.  Even I have not tried some of the stuff I will be doing.  If my legs do not fall off, I should be fine.

You will be totally fine.  Really Smile

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

You have not seen it!

You will be totally fine.  Really Smile

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

Damn, I overslept. I might as well eat breakfast and have coffee first before running. It's 74 and rising.

Hip Redux

Look who joined me on my trail run this morning - a deer! Smile   Sorry about the blurry photo, it was pouring rain.  Roll eyes

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

You have not seen it!

Nope but you've been running a long time now.  Suck it up and do what the coach says.  You'll be a better runner because of it  Really  Smile

Marjorie

Jess runs for bacon

3 mile prigression run on the TM, got up to an 8:30 pace which is awesome for me. Then some two something mile walk to cool down.

i just ordered Shaun T's new program, Focus t25. It'll be interesting to see how it works with my training schedule, but I think it'll help out a lot with speed.

Docket_Rocket

Next time you're here, I'll make you do one with me.  Something like the 22 miles @ WTF pace. Big grin

Nope but you've been running a long time now.  Suck it up and do what the coach says.  You'll be a better runner because of it  Really  Smile

Damaris

Fundraising Page

that there is sort of the right way to think. Look at the signature in my post. It is golden information for free Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

YAYpril - B-Plus

3 mile prigression run on the TM, got up to an 8:30 pace which is awesome for me. Then some two something mile walk to cool down.

i just ordered Shaun T's new program, Focus t25. It'll be interesting to see how it works with my training schedule, but I think it'll help out a lot with speed.

Let me know what you think. I would love something like that but hubby and I don't like the high impact of Insanity.

Jess runs for bacon

Let me know what you think. I would love something like that but hubby and I don't like the high impact of Insanity.

I will. It looks a little less intense than insanity, and I know it has modifiers (insanity didn't) so it should be interesting, I loved insanity but it is just too intense to do all the time.

Hip Redux

To keep with the Italian theme from yesterday's dailies, tonight's dinner will be braciole.  I stuffed it with proscuitto, fontina cheese, garlic, mint and parsley (LRB and D, I'll work on a vegetarian menu for your trip).   Smells good!  Big grin

YAYpril - B-Plus

To keep with the Italian theme from yesterday's dailies, tonight's dinner will be braciole.  I stuffed it with proscuitto, fontina cheese, garlic, mint and parsley (LRB and D, I'll work on a vegetarian menu for your trip).   Smells good!  Big grin

Make enough for me too!

Hip Redux

Make enough for me too!

I'm Italian.  I make enough for a small army!  :P