Beginners and Beyond

Flood me with some Mondailies. (Read 50 times)

Hip Redux

I would like to open a spot someday as well.

My husband and I have talked about opening a breakfast and burger place.  Around here at least, breakfast diners and burger places are always packed - so why not have one place that does both?  We're going to call it Clucks and Cows.  lol  Our specialty is going to be a burger with a fried egg.  Big grin

Will run for scenery.

Ooh, ooh!  I like dibs!  Can I have some dibs ?

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Will run for scenery.

There's a young (pushing 30 ?) guy in town that used to run a teeny tiny (seats 8) old timey diner shaped like a purple castle.  Nothing special, just consistent good diner food.  And with only 8 seats he could afford to be rude to a few people.  Well as hard as it was to get a seat, and after filtering out people he didn't like, it got to be pretty "in demand".  He took over a spot downtown where a whole long series of eateries failed.  Breakfast and burgers all day until 2:00, then again for the wee hours (after-club eating is big), and the place is swamped.  On Saturdays, I have to wait for a single spot ar the counter.  He's not rude anymore, that was just a phase.  Now if you ask for change for the meter, they just hand you 4 quarters (an hour) and won't take the bill.  People like that.  I like that.  Who want's to pay for parking ?

My point is : you guys started this.  With the food and the wine.  And I'm so hungry I could die.  Had a little antipasto a little wine, and now I really, really wanna eat!  Oh, and are you serious about the burger&bfast joint ?  I'd be glad to "consult"  Cool

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Hip Redux

We have no skills in the restaurant biz, so I doubt it will actually happen... but we like to talk about it everytime we're in line to get breakfast (or burgers) lol

That guy kinda sounds like the Soup Nazi.  :P

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

When the Oski Ristorante is open for business, I'll be sure you two get first dibs!

**handsonhips**  ahem.

Hip Redux

**handsonhips**  ahem.

You want my wine?   Hell, I can get you some on Thursday in that case! lol

Will run for scenery.

:copy room guy voice:

Biker chick akimbo....   Lookin' for some dibs....

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

9.3 miles for me this evening.  I scooted down to the store early and got 4.25 miles in before the group run, then ran a bit over 5 with the group.  It started to pour right about the second I started running, so it was a very wet run.  I even turned down ice cream with a couple pretty ladies because I was so wet (and hungry for real food).

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

LRB

I even turned down ice cream with a couple pretty ladies because apparently I fell and bumped my head during my run.

FYP!   >:-/

Hi dailies:

Marjorie - running with swimmies on?

DaveP - great day to you

April - oy, don't let them take any of that wood if they had to cut it down, valuable stuff.

MBC - trade ya work weeks.

kristin - enjoy the rest

D - "Something like the 22 miles @ WTF pace."  you hired Canova?  Excellent.

Baboon - if the easy doesn't involve any whips, you're good

Rick - lucky

Sarah - nice, it's a start

D^2 - hmm, nude running is only frowned upon if you're seen by the wrong people...

lilac - glad your power's back

Scotty - how about melon cucumber green tea ice cream?

Tomas - are the children slow, or should you slow?  Confusing.

B+ - the True North, strong and free

jjs - take it easy, you've earned it

Brr - cool

Oski - neat pic, the deer always win... until November.  Venison is vegetarian, right?

Namtor - hope the tendonitis clears up

Basya - poetic about the puking clouds.  Good workout.

SIAR - sorry about that head trauma Wink

SRD here, on a good day to not have to run.  Chipotle lime sausages and corn on the cob on the grill along with sushi, avocado salad and fancy cheese'n'crackers FEW bought.  Aaaand key lime pie for dessert.

Hip Redux

Sure, venison is vegetarian.  That is, if you are the type of vegetarian that eats chicken and such.  lol

LRB

...That is, if you are the type of vegetarian that eats chicken and such.  lol

There are millions of those!

LRB

SRD here, on a good day to not have to run.  Chipotle lime sausages and corn on the cob on the grill along with sushi, avocado salad and fancy cheese'n'crackers FEW bought.  Aaaand key lime pie for dessert.

Sounds like someone is trying to make an impression.  That you are even giving an audience says a lot.

cbennett926

Trust Me, Im an Engineer

Just finished a wonderful 4 miler after work!

Not all those who wander are lost - JRR Tolkien

cbennett926, fantastic four-miler.

SIAR, bravo on the wet 9.3.

Jay, you seem to be having a delicious rest day.

Ab work is done. I also used my MuscleTrac, Thera-Roll, and ProStretch, in addition to regular stretching. I want to avoid being sore tomorrow. I didn't expect to do eight in my Bikilas the day after my first tempo run in almost four months.