Beginners and Beyond

Training singlets (Read 98 times)

LRB

Or tanks, or tops or whatever you want to call them.  You would be hard pressed to find a better deal than $4.99 for these bad boys!

They are high quality and quite honestly, I cannot tell a difference between the three that I bought and some of my more expensive crap gear.

There is a shipping cost so the price will increase a buck or two per top depending on where you live, but you are still not going to beat this deal.

Hit 'em up (here)

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

This is good to know.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Thanks for the heads up, Rick.

Red, white and blue racing outfit:  check.

SheCan

Wow that really does seem like a great deal.  However, I'll reserve judgment until we get to see a pic of you in one.  Gotta check it for cut and fit and stuff, ya know.  

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Thanks for the heads up, Rick.

Red, white and blue racing outfit:  check.

+1 style points on the 4th of July, baby!

- Andrew

BruceD555

What is this singlet of which you speak? Those seem a bit useless given the perpetual winter to which I've been exiled.

Nice price & colors ... I'm picturing you in the angry bumble bee colors ... but they're now out of my size. Oh well.

Train smart ... race smarter.

Docket_Rocket

My husband uses a lot of the Frank Shorter tanks and shorts.  he likes them and most expos have them on sale, but this sale is good.  I'll forward it to him.  Thanks!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

+1 style points on the 4th of July, baby!

Or April 21st Wink

... I'm picturing you in the angry bumble bee colors ...

With the DST's!

(In this video!)

LRB

You fool's know me well, I actually wore that combination this morning!

Cherie, you will get a pic me up one of these days.

D, I did not try his shorts, but amazon has the Infinity Pearl Izumi shorts for 12 bucks.  I have a pair from last year and despite the less than stellar reviews, I found nothing to complain about and just bought three more pair!

(linknoodle)

RSX

Thanks. I actually have that on my to do list to check for a sale. I bought 5 of 6 singlets from them last year. They have 2 types of Frank Shorter ones. I believe that these ones run smaller, but the others work for me. I had no problem exchanging them. I'm not an internet buyer at all because I prefer the stores, but they worked great for me and I definitely will buy from them again.

LRB

I had no problem exchanging them. I'm not an internet buyer at all because I prefer the stores...

I prefer paying the least amount possible.  lol

You are right though, here is the full list of his apparel which includes gear for the girls.  Click on (me).

Docket_Rocket

You are all links today, LRB.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

You know me, share and share alike.

Docket_Rocket

You know me, share and share alike.

I am an only child. Never had to share

Damaris

Fundraising Page