Beginners and Beyond

Show me something interesting (Read 148 times)

LRB

And just like LRB said, that the Miami sun takes the whole sky, this is how:

Yep, that's it!  Will burn a Yankee to a fuckin crisp!

Oski, maybe that bike is to honor a loved one.

Hip Redux

Oski, maybe that bike is to honor a loved one.

I wondered that too.   It's pretty far off the road - I have no idea what would have happened back there, or maybe it's just symbolism.   I would have thought that it was just some kid prank except for the fact that a bike reappeared within days of the last one rusting out!

GC100k

A couple pics.  First one is from tonight's run (kinda unclear).  Second is from my neighborhood last summer (was still on my phone).

deers

summerdeers

No, creepy would be the bunny from Donny Darko. I'm not about to go searching for a picture. That thing freaks the bejeebus out of me.

That's just freaking creepy man, are those pinks stripe things on it's face supposed to be ears?

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Frank...

Randy

LRB

The flags in a near dormant state before this mornings run:

You would have had to suffer through a season of relentless freezing ass winds and sub-arctic wind chills...run with me the past four months to appreciate just how incredibly remarkable this sight is.

pae

Winds are a pretty constant thing around here.  And this morning, we've got snow, 50mph winds and about 15°.  And to think, yesterday it was close to 70°.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I stand corrected, and thanks for putting that image in my head!!!

No, creepy would be the bunny from Donny Darko. I'm not about to go searching for a picture. That thing freaks the bejeebus out of me.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Big grin

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

From a very effed up movie.....

Da Fuck?

YAYpril - B-Plus

From fuckin' creepy bunny suits to MY FOX FRIEND! I know the picture is big, but that's because I was far away (and the one I tried zooming in on ended up blurry). Last Thursday I ran on a .3 mile loop around a pond behind my gym (inside a hospital). On my very last loop, this little guy ran out in front of me and then went back to his/her "rock" (which, upon further investigation, ended up being a pile of gravel surrounding a big pipe. I guess it lives there)

He/she was there again today and didn't leave. The first loop or two it watched me, then it slept, then my last loop it watched me again. I actually went back after my run to get this picture since I didn't have my phone with me while I was running.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Well, here is a photo I took a while back while on a run....of  a couple Gators that I "met" that were on the trail of a State Park I was running in....

I saw this fellow first....

And then this guy about 1/4 mile later...

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt