Beginners and Beyond

No rest for the wicked SUNDAILIES (Read 217 times)

@runjerseygirl

Cool WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREADCool 

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay awhile (not literally!) And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours around here.

Do you even run?

@runjerseygirl

It's been a long night with the little one in this house.  I'll be running off some high octane caffeine today.

I was going to try to go to the gym today, but I think I'm going to be home with the Princess all day.

Do you even run?

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Morning, Kay! You beat me! Smile

No coffee for the sleepy. Just got home from work and I'm heading to bed. YAWN....

Good luck to the racers today. D, good luck at Disney!

SRD for me, got a few chores to do. One more night shift tonight, then I'm off for a few days.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Kay, have a fun pseudo rest day.

Tom, enjoy your SRD.

In about an hour and a half, I'll head out for 21.0 miles, the longest run of my training plan. Later today, I'll do weights, abs, and push-ups.

LRB

YAYpril - B-Plus

Morning! My coffee finally finished brewing so I'll get a cup in a minute.

Heading out soon for 10+. I'll run to my RP's house then we'll run 9 together and get bagels, then she'll drive me home. Living only 1.25 miles from her is convenient.

Speaking of her, I had a dream that we were running together but we started at 1am. Run was taking longer than expected because I kept having that weird "legs don't want to move" thing happen that happens in dreams sometimes. Then it was 3:45 and the sun was rising and I was freaking out that I wouldn't get enough sleep for work.

Uhhhh....  I stayed up too late last night, then one of my little people got in bed with me too early this morning.  He is a *fidget*.  I finally kicked him out a little while ago.  Thinking I may climb back in for just a few more undisturbed (hopefully) minutes.

Today is a rest day for me.  Church this morning, then hanging out at home with the kiddos.  Have a nice day, guys!

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

AprilRunner, enjoy. How nice thave able to enjoy a post-run breakfast with someone supportive!

Kristin, enjoy your rest day. You deserve it.

I drank my twice-weekly coffee about half an hour ago. I should get out of bed, change into running clothes, full my Camelbak, and move my lazy @$$ out the door.

LRB

Supp crew, the coffee is flowin'!

Okay so I'm heading out to meet up with my runnin' clique here shortly for my first long run of the new season.

We're getting a lot of rain here this morning and I am hoping for 10 miles, but will settle for 8...

actually, I'd settle for anything.  I am just grateful to be running again.

@runjerseygirl

Finally managed to squeeze in 2 hours if sleep. I wonder if that will be enough to keep me going. I might still try for the gym later, as long as the Princess is feeling okay.

Do you even run?

Vegan Ang

Formerly sdnyc99

Good morning & happy Sunday!

Got in 10.1 @ 10:03/mile yesterday afternoon.  Hoping for 7 today but first I promised my teen a trip to a museum.

Angela 

Robert31320

Team TJ

No plan for the day.  I have had a great week running so I may just get a little more today.

Running for TJ because he can't.

runmomto3boys

Kay: I know the feeling!  Enjoy your coffee!

Damaris: Good luck today!

Tom: Enjoy the rest today!

April Enjoy those 10 with your RP!

Basya: Ohhh, a 21 miler today?!?!  That's a long run.  I hope it goes well!

LRB: Your first LR in awhile

LR today.  I have just over 17 miles planned - I'd like to hit 80 miles again for the week.

delicate flower

Goooooood morning Sunday!  Another day on the IR for me.  I did hit the gym early this morning for some upper body, followed by a Dunkin Donuts stop and grocery shopping.  Now I sit here pouring a protein shake down the pie hole.

Some work-from-home, house cleaning, and football today.  I take BACHELOR WEEKEND to the xTrEMe!!

By the way I found five bucks in an old coat pocket this morning.  Pretty sure I WIN Sunday!

<3

6ish miles on tap for me.  Trying to decide if I have the fortitude to do it outside today (6 degrees right now) or if I'm going to go to the Gym.

You can call me Anna