Bayshore Marathon

Tweak Time! (Read 272 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, the 10 day extended forecast is up... Ha, here is what Weather.com is saying for race day: Sat May 23 Mostly Cloudy 68° high 51° low 20% chance precip. (awesome!!!) Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Sounds like perfect race weather. Hopefully the forecast holds up. This is Michigan however and we will be near several bodies of water, so I'm sure this forecast is subject to change without notice. Roll eyes

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sounds like perfect race weather. Hopefully the forecast holds up. This is Michigan however and we will be near several bodies of water, so I'm sure this forecast is subject to change without notice. Roll eyes
        Yep...though anything other than high heat/winds or t-storms would be acceptable. It still looks good: Few Showers 64° 49° 30%

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sunny 63° 46° 0%

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Even better.

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Even better.
              I don't know...I kind of liked the overcast forecast. Even when it's not very warm the sun can feel hot...and necessitate the use of slimy sunblock, which wears off after a couple of hours, so I still risk finishing with a bit of a sunburn.

~ Sarah Kay

corland

I don't know...I kind of liked the overcast forecast. Even when it's not very warm the sun can feel hot...and necessitate the use of slimy sunblock, which wears off after a couple of hours, so I still risk finishing with a bit of a sunburn.
                The sunrise over the bay, you don't wanna run this race and not see that do you? Bring sunglasses if you got 'em! It's bright!
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The sunrise over the bay, you don't wanna run this race and not see that do you? Bring sunglasses if you got 'em! It's bright!
                  Ooh, that's true. Maybe the first 2 hours could be sunny, then it could get overcast. That's what happened at Milwaukee and it was about perfect. I always wear my shades when it's even just bright. Cataracts are yucky.

~ Sarah Kay

Marathonmanleto

That bay at sunrise is pretty memorable!
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ugh...how am I only supposed to run THREE little miles tomorrow? And why do I feel like I'm coming down with a cold (I'm sure it's only allergies, as I spent much of the day outside and at a tulip farm full of pollen and wind)? Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

You're fine!! Quit worrying!!!
                        So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                        corland

My son climbed into bed this morning and COVERED my wife and I in vomit. He just had a very moist accident in his pants as well. Please... no... Undecided
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, no! I have already told my son NO KISSES for a couple of weeks. He understands how germs work and that I don't want to get sick...but the little lover still sneaks sloppy pecks on my cheek and then giggles. I hope he just ate something that didn't agree with him...it's not viral. No way, Cory...*fingers-crossed*

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Partly Cloudy 67° 47° 10% Rats...it's getting warmer, again! Wink

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Partly Cloudy 68° 48° 10%

~ Sarah Kay