Bayshore Marathon

Hey Q (Read 348 times)

KvnJns

I was in New Jersey and Pennsylvania last week. I brought a little something home with me and I am enjoying some right now. What do you think it is? Yes, you guessed it.............Yuengling Traditional Lager. I'm just sayin' I am having a Texas Holdem Game at my house tonight and I wanted to have a special drink for tonight but I just couldn't hold out any longer so I tapped into my case a little early. Hope it doesnt effect my game play Big grin.

Kevin

Think Whirled Peas

Dude. DUDE. Have one for me! Smile

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

KvnJns

I had more than 1 for you Wink. Bummer, they are all gone now. On good note, I won. I think I will buy another pair of Mizunos Big grin.

Kevin

Think Whirled Peas

Good for you! I'm a poker player's dream...I am TERRIBLE.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I need to learn to play poker so that Q has someone worse than him to play. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

First Half 05-23-09

I'm paddling the boat you're in Zoomy. Big grin
              Tammy
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, I've never played poker, but I throw down a mean game of Uno, for sure! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You were in PA? Me too. Big grin

Michelle

KvnJns

Where were you at? I was in Harrisburg.

Kevin

Where were you at? I was in Harrisburg.
                      I live just outside of Philly. You were about two hours from me. BTW - we ALWAYS have Lager in the house. It's my husband's beer of choice.

Michelle

KvnJns

I would say that you both have great taste in your lager. Big grin MTA: I always bring home a case when I travel out east. I have searched high and low here and still have yet to find any place that sells it. Not even at the Specialty Beer Stores. A friend of mine is out at Fort Indiantown Gap (near Hershey) and is bringing back about 6-7 cases Big grin.

Kevin

KvnJns

ummm.......................21:30 5K. Damn nice race sir.

Kevin

Think Whirled Peas

Thanks man! And a jolly good job on your 20 miler! Hey. Bring Yuengling to TC. Just sayin'. Wink

KvnJns

Thanks man! And a jolly good job on your 20 miler! Hey. Bring Yuengling to TC. Just sayin'. Wink
                              I'd love to but I dont have any trips planned for out east. Cant find it anywhere in this state.

Kevin

Ohhh wow. I'm glad you said that. I'll be driving, so I'll bring some Lager! Big grin

Michelle