Bayshore Marathon

Brothers from anotha mutha (Read 203 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I keep looking at this picture when I want an instant grin: Man, I wish Drew were going to be at Bayshore, too. But this pic has me so geeked for all of the RA people who will be there. We're going to have the best looking group of any previous RA race gathering, methinks! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

Remind me not to shake Rick's hand...though this picture explains why Mishka was uncomfortable when offered a seat at the restaurant next to Rick. Smile 'twas a good day. Team RA cleaned up. Three of us PR'd, but not Mishka, the slacker. All he did was win the race. What a wuss.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Another Passion

Blush I had to wash my hands like 4 times before eating. At least Mishka got a smile out of the deal. Did you PR, Q? I didn't realize it iffin you did. Sorry dude and CONGRATS!! I know, what a sand-bagger Mishka is! Runs just fast enough to win the dang race, but not hard enough to PR. What a wuss! Roll eyes

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Mishka-old log

Yeah. Last time I mention having a butt cramp in front of Rick.

Another Passion

Yeah. Last time I mention having a butt cramp in front of Rick.
            What can I say? I like to help people.

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com