Bayshore Marathon

Bragging about this already (Read 330 times)

BLAZE

Ah so, some people now know I did the half in Grand Rapids, so of COURSE I have to brag about doing Bayshore in the spring with a bunch of RA peeps! Wink

Think Whirled Peas

Yeah, apparently my boss's wife is seriously considering running this now too. She's asked me if I'd be her training partner for it...this also means that I'm leaning much closer to signing up for it. DAMN.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, apparently my boss's wife is seriously considering running this now too. She's asked me if I'd be her training partner for it...this also means that I'm leaning much closer to signing up for it. DAMN.
        Just make sure you're not still too beat up to run a certain trail race, man. Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

Just make sure you're not still too beat up to run a certain trail race, man. Wink
          Ugh, I didn't think of that...what are the dates???? MTA: whew. Ok, month apart. Barring injury from the 'thon I should be rarin' to go on the trails.

Ah so, some people now know I did the half in Grand Rapids, so of COURSE I have to brag about doing Bayshore in the spring with a bunch of RA peeps! Wink
            Big grin
            KvnJns

I change my mind every five minutes. I am going to run the 1/2, I am going to run the FULL, I am going to run the 1/2, I am going to run the FULL. Ahhhhhhhh, I am killing myself. I wish the registartion would just open up so I can just register for the Full and get it over with. Once I pay up I can't back out then (unless I get an injury, praying that doesnt happen). The best thing right now is that I have a BIG GOAL to shoot for.

Kevin

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ugh, I didn't think of that...what are the dates???? MTA: whew. Ok, month apart. Barring injury from the 'thon I should be rarin' to go on the trails.
                So you think...ugh, almost a month out from Milwaukee and I still feel completely beat up. When will my legs not feel like lead, again. Sad

~ Sarah Kay

corland

So you think...ugh, almost a month out from Milwaukee and I still feel completely beat up. When will my legs not feel like lead, again. Sad
                  Heard that. I slogged through 12 today. Felt worse then 26 did 2 weeks ago.
                  I change my mind every five minutes. I am going to run the 1/2, I am going to run the FULL, I am going to run the 1/2, I am going to run the FULL. Ahhhhhhhh, I am killing myself. I wish the registartion would just open up so I can just register for the Full and get it over with. Once I pay up I can't back out then (unless I get an injury, praying that doesnt happen). The best thing right now is that I have a BIG GOAL to shoot for.
                  Your running 26. I wont be freezing my ass off by myself this winter.

Think Whirled Peas

Not trying to rub it in, but I'm actually feeling pretty good. Like to the point where I feel that I'm pretty much back. I'm thinking about going out next Wednesday for some faster work. That sucks, Z. It'll come back. Just give it some time. And Kevin, Cory's right. Your ass is doing the full. Evil grin

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not trying to rub it in, but I'm actually feeling pretty good. Like to the point where I feel that I'm pretty much back. I'm thinking about going out next Wednesday for some faster work. That sucks, Z. It'll come back. Just give it some time.
                      Yeah...it'll probably come back when we get our first 6" blizzard. That would be my luck. Angry

~ Sarah Kay

BLAZE

I felt great after the half, it's all this cross training crap that has me wiped! I'm convinced that all the spinning, core work, yoga etc is going to make my running stronger - and it WILL once I get used to it all. Shocked