Bayshore Marathon

What time...? (Read 223 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

When do you hit the road tomorrow? We're hoping to leave here 1-1:30ish. Gah, I hope traffic headed up that way is not too insane, but I am not holding my breath. I'd like to be to TC by no later than 4:30. Normally the drive is about 2.5 hours. Sleep well tonite, friends. And safe travels tomorrow. May we all avoid coming down with any bugs or freak injuries between now and race AM. My kid has been hacking away for a couple of days, but I am 80% sure it's just allergies...please let it be just allergies.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hail to The Victors!

When do you hit the road tomorrow? We're hoping to leave here 1-1:30ish. Gah, I hope traffic headed up that way is not too insane, but I am not holding my breath. I'd like to be to TC by no later than 4:30. Normally the drive is about 2.5 hours. Sleep well tonite, friends. And safe travels tomorrow. May we all avoid coming down with any bugs or freak injuries between now and race AM. My kid has been hacking away for a couple of days, but I am 80% sure it's just allergies...please let it be just allergies.
      No later than 10am. Which puts us in TC by 2-2:30.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No later than 10am. Which puts us in TC by 2-2:30.
        I am so jealous! I wanted to do that, but DH thought DS should get in at least a half day of school...damned academic types... Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

We're picking the girls up from school at 10:30 and will be on the road after that so, that should put us up there around 4 - 4:30. WOOT! I am so excited, I could pimp!! Big grin

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I hope everyone likes hugs...I'm feelin' like a huggy machine just thinking about this weekend! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

I'm a hugger, so... feel free. Oh, and a buttock groper too... just ask Mishka. Blush

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm a hugger, so... feel free. Oh, and a buttock groper too... just ask Mishka. Blush
                Yeah, I saw that...it was sort of hot, but in a brotherly way. You know, the way those guys in TN greet one another.

~ Sarah Kay

KvnJns

I am pumped up. We are leaving here in about an hour & a 1/2 (10am). Our kids didn't have school today so that was cool, no need to pull them out. See you guys and gals soon.

Kevin

So jealous!! I wish I was going to be up there tonight...and I'm not even running!! Big grin But I'll be there like a cheering fool for everyone tomorrow!
                    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3