Bayshore Marathon

Culver's in TC (Read 338 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well done. It's tough. I drove RIGHT by one in Belleville today. I so wanted to go through the drive through and try their cheese curds! Big grin
    A&W actually has better cheese curds. Just sayin'. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Marathonmanleto

cheese curds--? sounds healthy. splain.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ever had cheddar cheese curds? They are bite-sized hunks of cheddar before it's pressed into wheels and aged. Very mild. Then breaded/battered and deep fried. OMG...heaven. Like mozzarella sticks, only 100x better. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Marathonmanleto

I'll be looking for the cheese curds at the Bayshore Finish!

Another Passion

That surprises me that A&W's are better than Culver's. Doesn't Culver's originate from Wisconsin? They mention Wisconsin cheese for their curds. Joe, you have got to try these! If you like cheese, you will love them. They are awesome!

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That surprises me that A&W's are better than Culver's. Doesn't Culver's originate from Wisconsin? They mention Wisconsin cheese for their curds. Joe, you have got to try these! If you like cheese, you will love them. They are awesome!
              Yep...but A&W uses more of a beer batter, which I think makes a better curd. I don't like the breading Culver's uses. A&W uses WI cheese, too. Man, they are so good. Nearest A&W is an hour away...good thing! We used to have one 5 minutes away attached to a gas station (along with a LJS), but they went under. Just as well. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

I like batter vs. breading anyday so, I would have to side with the A&W curds as well. We have one up in Monroe, about 20 minutes away. Shocked

Rick

Another Passion

Culverized some virgin friends yesterday, Zoomy. They loved it! Both Tammy and I had the curds also. They were really good, but I can see where batter on them would be better.

Rick

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Muwahahahaha...Culverizing innocent people! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay