Bayshore Marathon

Congrats!!! (Read 246 times)

To all of you.  You guys were great today!!!

And Jeremy & Phil....BQ's!!!!!  You two rock!

So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ow. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

Thanks! 

and what zz said...

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Another Passion

I had a lot of fun.  Our race was awesome!  I am so dang proud of Tammy!  She did so great!  Eryn, it was awesome finally meeting you!  Thanks for coming up!

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Mishka-old log

Thanks Eryn!

I was really cool getting to meet you!  Soooo...will you be joining the insanity next year?

Thanks Eryn!

I was really cool getting to meet you!  Soooo...will you be joining the insanity next year?

Likewise.  Though it was torture to watch a race & not be able to run, it was great to meet everyone & I was glad to be on course support.  And my pace puppy & I did run w/ Kirsten for a few minutes at around 23 miles.  My dog said I'm a lazy ass & wanted to know why we couldn't do the whole damn thing.

And yes, I'm joining the insanity.  Had it not been for my 70+hrs/wk at that damn life sucking restaurant all winter, I'd have joined this year.  But I'm making my 2nd attempt at 26.2 this fall at Grand Rapids.  My first attempt went exceedingly well (way better than expected finish time, negative splits, felt fabulous), so I imagine GR will be a tale of horror!! 

So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3

Hail to The Victors!

Thanks!  It was great to meet you too!  Hopefully, we'll be back next year?
                KvnJns

Thanks!  It was great to meet you too!  Hopefully, we'll be back next year?

What he said.

Kevin