Bayshore Marathon

well............ (Read 296 times)

Think Whirled Peas

Really? Wow. It might kill me but I'll try. My real goal is anything under 4 hours. My "wouldn't it be totally awesome" goal is 3:50. I think 3:50 is still quite a reach and I'm not ready for it, but I won't know unless I try. If you decide to make it an easy race day just let me know. If not - I think you'll be going for that BQ. Smile
    Uh...I might be looking at 3:50 as a goal too...

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Maniacs. All of us!!!!! Hey, we can both run in front of Mishka, that might slow him down a bit! Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I love that so many will be far enough ahead of me that they will have time to catch their breaths, stretch, get a beer, then go back and grab a beer for me to save me from having to go stand in line when I finish. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

corland

I love that so many will be far enough ahead of me that they will have time to catch their breaths, stretch, get a beer, then go back and grab a beer for me to save me from having to go stand in line when I finish. Evil grin
          Hawk, friend (Stinky4927 who isnt active in RA), and Zoomy: 4:15-4:30 Q and Mississippi: 3:50 jhallum and corland: 3:10 marathonmanleto and Mishka probably faster... Who'd I miss? I think we have our RA Bayshore full pace groups set... Does anyone know if spaniel is still training hard and planning on winning this thing?

Hail to The Victors!

Do hostile shoutouts count?
            Will it count as encouragement? If so, absolutely!
            Mishka-old log

The more the merrier! MTA: Sorry, Michelle! I really don't think of you as one of these guys. It just popped into my head. Long day at work, slap me.
                The more the merrier! MTA: Sorry, Michelle! I really don't think of you as one of these guys. It just popped into my head. Long day at work, slap me.
                Niiiice. Seriously, you shouldn't work so late if it does stuff like this to you!! Big grin

Michelle

Another Passion

I have an idea! Evil grin I'm looking to speed up, you're looking to slow down. I race so much better with someone to pace me.....if you are serious about wanting to take it easy (to prepare for the shorter races in the summer) I would really appreciate some help at pushing for a 3:50 marathon! I promise not to touch your butt. I'll leave that job for Rick. I don't know if you can handle going that slow, it might drive you crazy!
                  You don't know what you're missing, Michelle. He's got some pretty firm glutes. Just sayin... Blush

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com