Bayshore Marathon

Michelle (Read 175 times)

Now that I'm not working much, I'm considering going up to cheer all of you RA'ers & one old high school friend on. I hear that you might be coming alone. Want to share a room? I still have to clear the weekend w/ my hubby to make sure he doesn't have plans (and doesn't mind if I spend more money!!). Let me know. You can email me at backroadrunner@gmail.com to work out details if you are interested. Eryn
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
      I e-mailed you. Smile

Michelle

Another Passion

Now that I'm not working much, I'm considering going up to cheer all of you RA'ers & one old high school friend on. I hear that you might be coming alone. Want to share a room? I still have to clear the weekend w/ my hubby to make sure he doesn't have plans (and doesn't mind if I spend more money!!). Let me know. You can email me at backroadrunner@gmail.com to work out details if you are interested. Eryn
        Let me cheer for this... YEAH!!!!! Big grin

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Marathonmanleto

Rick--will you be there again? Was nice meeting you and the wife last year.

Another Passion

Yes, Joe. Tammy and I will be running the Bayshore Half together. This will be both of our first half marathon races. It was great seeing you at 5/3 last year as well and, I still owe you a lunch one of these days when I am up in your neck of the woods. Wink

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com